The Student Room Group

JLS named 'Hardest Working Band in Britain'...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smudge_moon
One of my friends has done 6 times as many gigs, he travels up and down the country in his car, he quit his job to get into music and do more gigs. I have no idea how JLS got the most hardworking band -.- ridiculous

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol, i was only joking sharon im actually a plumber!
How exactly did they come to the decision that they are the hardest working?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hardest working ..

Well I can see it because they are always willing to do things related to charity work and helping raise funds.

On the other side I'm sure other bands work equally as hard, just that their output isn't shown as much as those more popular/appealing groups.

I'm glad nicki minaj didn't get that award, the only hard work she has put is into her cosmetics, even then she looks like a vile rodent

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 23
Mentioning bands not many people have heard of probably doesn't count. Of course, the title is probably the most hard working 'popular' band.

Original post by Cool Cat
Fern Britton's gastric band is the hardest working band in Britain tbh

:lol: Nice.
Reply 26
What an absolute joke.
Reply 27
They are not the hardest working band. They're barely a 'band' at all! On top of that, 34 gigs in a year is less than 3 per month.. that says it all
Reply 29
Original post by Cool Cat
Fern Britton's gastric band is the hardest working band in Britain tbh

Put those claws away, mister. No wonder you're called Cool Cat. :hmmm:
Reply 30
They're not even a band, they are a group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
All they do is damce and sound like girls so I dont see how they are hard working :0
Root is the quoted: 'voted for' - I am sure Patrick Moore could have been voted best musician if he had an avid teenage girl fanbase.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending