The Student Room Group

Girls on Facebook taking naked pictures in the snow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miracle Day
Has anyone else seen this? Loads and loads of girls posting either bikini photos, or photos covering their bits with their hands in the snow.

Maybe if I was straight I could appreciate it, but I find it so slutty and disgusting. I don't know, their motives are so obvious. Some girls have actually gone out in their back garden to take a picture of them naked in the snow.. just why..

Anyone else's Facebook full of this?

I'll just post some statuses to show I'm not making it up..

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm going to completey agree with you.

Loads of the girls at my school wear shorts in PE even during the rain and snow, just so they can show their perfect legs off. And then they go and put pictures on Facebook of themselves in shorts with skimpy tops on to make themselves appear as sexual. It's natural to stay warm in winter, not to wear as little as possible.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Worst part is it's hardly any snow at all, I'm actually ashamed to live in a country that thinks a few inches = national crisis.

You haven't seen the snow, where I live then and I checked and its not close to the worst in the UK-the top half of my brother's car looks like its been just lifted out of a snow pit.
Reply 42
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Worst part is it's hardly any snow at all, I'm actually ashamed to live in a country that thinks a few inches = national crisis.

It's not a crisis, just an irregular occurrence that does not warrant tons of spending on machinery to clear up snow.

Instead, we wait it out.
Reply 43
Submit their pictures to the Naked in the Snow page on facebook :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
We are so jumped-up and neurotic in this country that as soon as it snows, say, or we get drunk, say, people start going wild, overcompensating. Women are doubly neurotic about their bodies due to the evil machinations of the beauty-feminism industry. Combine that with the power a woman holds over her peers if she has an attractive body, and also with today's fame-obsessed culture and you have a perfect recipe for flashpoints like this.
Where's the photographic Evidence?

I demand photos!!
Reply 46
A girl has sent me a private picture in underwear in the snow, she was french so maybe its crossed over to england now.
:K:
This is happening? The closest I've got is a snowwoman with a wig and lipstick and someone posted a picture where someone had drawn a naked body on the snow on a car with handprints to make it look like people we're having sex on the car.
They sound hot.

Spoiler

Are people that excited about snow?
Original post by Miracle Day
Maybe if I was straight I could appreciate it, but I find it so slutty and disgusting. I don't know, their motives are so obvious. Some girls have actually gone out in their back garden to take a picture of them naked in the snow.. just

A woman's body shouldn't rouse disgust; if she wants to take nude pictures in the snow, then let her. Commends go to those who have the confidence.

Their motives could be purely recreational. It'll be a great world when a woman's nude body wouldn't be considered "slutty" or "disgusting".
Reply 52
You've posted topless photos of yourself on TSR in the past. What's the difference?
It's a bit cold...
Its so last year.
Reply 55
Funny that because the only picture I've seen of the sort on my Facebook has been of two guys. :rofl:
Are you sure you're not straight?

Considering the people you add...
Reply 57
Original post by Dragonfly07
Are you sure you're not straight?

Considering the people you add...

I don't have facebook, but that doesn't even make sense...

Is facebook strictly for the purposes of "friending" members of the opposite (or same) sex, depending on your preference?

I thought people just add their normal friends and some others...
Reply 58
what are these young ladies thinking of ? they should be embroidering or looking for husbands
Yeah, I've seen this on twitter. Good for them :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending