The Student Room Group

Fretting over Facebook add?

Hi hope you can help me, I think I'm fretting about nothing but need some advice.
(Anon as I don't want people to work out who it is sorry...bit of a wimp!)

There's this guy in one of my lessons at college who I fancy, he's really good looking but cant help but think that he wouldn't go for me...think there's a bit of a click between us though, whether I'm looking for something and reading too much into things? But he's approached me a few times recently whilst in college and started the conversation off. (I've been told by guy friends, and girl friends that I am good looking though but I don't know how much of this to believe especially as the guy in question is super hot - I'm not one of those people who look for confirmation of looks even though they know themselves that they're good looking - as i find these people are annoying haha)
So after thinking all these things, last night I added him on Facebook thinking that I should have done the ages ago/why hasn't he done it yet? he hasn't accepted yet..I sent the request from my phone, today I thought at first maybe my phone didn't send it so went on his page and said it had been sent. So now I don't know what to do.
College was closed today because of the snow, I just don't want to find it awkward come Monday if he hasn't accepted it...whether he's chose to ignore it? Or whether he hasn't been on Facebook. How can I tell if he has ignored it?

I think I'm over thinking as per usual...but the main reason to add him on Facebook was so I could initiate something! Help a girl out!
Thanks
Yes, you're over thinking this way too much :eek:
Reply 2
I wouldn't worry, i presume he just hasn't checked up on Facebook, i don't see any reason why he would ignore an add on Facebook. Most people have people they are not even friends with on Facebook.
yeah, give it a few days first before worrying :biggrin:
Reply 4
Maybe he's playing hard to add.
Reply 5
One thing I fail to understand is how most relationships are centred around Facebook :s

Approach the guy in person!

I'm beginning to get more concerned that Facebook will attempt global domination instead of China.
Reply 6
Thanks for the responses, haha good one modini :wink:

I was more going to initiate conversation on facebook as its difficult at the moment to see much of him at college as we have exams at the moment :frown: but I agree, i much prefer talking in person. Thanks :smile:
As the others said maybe he hasn't been on facebook yet
Reply 8
Original post by Welsh.Dude
One thing I fail to understand is how most relationships are centred around Facebook :s

Approach the guy in person!

I'm beginning to get more concerned that Facebook will attempt global domination instead of China.

Omg hahahaha thats hilarious. Lots of relationships start on there and end because of it haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending