The Student Room Group

confused about a guy

I have been friends with this guy for ages- he even tried to get with me when i was with my ex boyfriend (i didnt do anything though) but anyway the other week he kissed me, and we chatted and cuddled, after that, the next night he came up to my flat very drunk telling me how lovely i am- i helped him walk back to his flat and then left with him giving me a kiss on the cheek. Now he is not talking to me at all, it has been 4 days, what does this mean? Does he not like me anymore? Or is he just trying to act cool? No idea whats going on!!! Please help :smile::smile:
Reply 1
maybe hes trying to act like he just didnt care, because he proabably was embarrassed and thought you didnt . thats what id do . doesnt mean he doesnt like you though
Reply 2
so what do I do now? just wait for him to talk to me?
why dont you talk to him
Reply 4
It probably mean's that you shouldn't think too much about it! if he likes you he will keep talking and see sense. If not i guess happy memories?
Reply 5
Probably best not to mention being drunk to him, just talk to him, obviously he feels a bit crass for it, or at least I would. Just talk to the poor guy and let him know that you dont hold it against him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending