The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SleepySheep
Except she doesn't look young, so it shouldn't make you uncomfortable at all.

In my opinion she does. Why do you care what does or doesn't make me uncomfortable?
Original post by llessur123
In my opinion she does. Why do you care what does or doesn't make me uncomfortable?

It makes me laugh when people post things like that. Do you not know what a forum is for? If you hadn't posted that it made you uncomfortable I wouldn't have responded to it.
Reply 62
im going to watch man utd more often
It makes me laugh when people post things like that. Do you not know what a forum is for? If you hadn't posted that it made you uncomfortable I wouldn't have responded to it.

You're irritating me. I think she looks young, you don't. There is nothing to discuss.
You're irritating me. I think she looks young, you don't. There is nothing to discuss.

Hahahaha. Chill the **** out. Forums are meant for discussion. This would be a pretty crap site if no one responded to anything anyone else said.

GTFO
Hahahaha. Chill the **** out. Forums are meant for discussion. This would be a pretty crap site if no one responded to anything anyone else said.

I'm incredibly "chill". A discussion of "i think she looks young" "no she doesn't" "yes she does" is tedious and not worth discussion.
Original post by Blair Waldorf
GTFO

Cute.
Cute.

You know it.:wink:
I'm incredibly "chill". A discussion of "i think she looks young" "no she doesn't" "yes she does" is tedious and not worth discussion.

.............so why did you post then.
Original post by Blair Waldorf
GTFO

thanks brah
.............so why did you post then.

Because I was adding my opinion. I don't expect a discussion on every post although I don't mind if its somewhat interesting or productive. My opinion seems to really bother you, it's quite amusing. This clearly wasn't what the thread was intended for though so I'll leave it here, got other things to do.
Because I was adding my opinion. I don't expect a discussion on every post although I don't mind if its somewhat interesting or productive. My opinion seems to really bother you, it's quite amusing. This clearly wasn't what the thread was intended for though so I'll leave it here, got other things to do.

You're the one who seems bothered by my opinion actually, seeing as you haven't stopped going on about it for, what, two days now? What I object to is the fact that you're telling me what I can and can't post on a public forum.
You're the one
who seems bothered by my opinion actually,
seeing as you haven't stopped going on about it
for, what, two days now? What I object to is the
fact that you're telling me what I can and can't
post on a public forum.

Your whole post :eyeball:

You chat the most ****. I like how you twisted the facts to make yourself look better. You have excellent bitch skills :h:

I'm not being
catty. She really does look young and she is
sticking her chest out, it's obvious. I'm not
denying the fact she's pretty, she certainly is but
it makes me a bit uncomfortable with men here
calling her sexy etc.

Except she
doesn't look young, so it shouldn't make you
uncomfortable at all.

I like how SleepySheep is telling the other poster what her opinion should be, despite the fact that the OP has asked for an opinion.

I also like how later on SS will claim that the poster in question is telling her what she should post when it is clear that it is SS that is telling the poster what she should post.

I think SleepySheep should GTFO as she chats the most ****.

:innocent:

Anyway, that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree. I'm sure SS has a smart ass comment to come back with :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by This Excellency
Your whole post :eyeball:

You chat the most ****. I like how you twisted the facts to make yourself look better. You have excellent bitch skills :h:

I like how SleepySheep is telling the other poster what her opinion should be, despite the fact that the OP has asked for an opinion.

I also like how later on SS will claim that the poster in question is telling her what she should post when it is clear that it is SS that is telling the poster what she should post.

I think SleepySheep should GTFO as she chats the most shiit.

:innocent:

Anyway, that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree. I'm sure SS has a smart ass comment to come back with :h:

Are you her minder or something? Why are you being so rude and swearing at me?

The difference, which you seem to have completely missed, is that I was commenting on her post. She then told me that I should not comment on her post, which makes no sense as this is a forum. Commenting on other posts is what makes this forum function.

Also, who are you talking to? I'm a bit confused as to whether this post is directed at me or llessur123 or......?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 75
I'd jizz on the badge
Reply 76
She's really sticking her chest out. Not to mention she looks about 15 years old, I'm sure she will be "hot" in a couple of years time though.

I don't know what the 15 year olds near you look like but she looks like she's in her early 20s to me.
i would gave her a chance to know me :pimp:
Original post by CJKay
I don't know what the 15 year olds near you look like but she looks like she's in her early 20s to me.

Going off the facial proportions and the fact that her nose is still slightly buttoned, I would go for 17 at the oldest, but I would estimate her at 14-16. Not to mention she is obviously posing for the photo and pushing her breasts up, which is typically more of a teen girl thing.
Reply 79
Original post by Cabriolean
Going off the facial proportions and the fact that her nose is still slightly buttoned, I would go for 17 at the oldest, but I would estimate her at 14-16. Not to mention she is obviously posing for the photo and pushing her breasts up, which is typically more of a teen girl thing.

I'm just not seeing it, and apparently neither are most of the people in this thread. :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending