The Student Room Group

edexcel government and politics unit 3a exam

literally cannot find ANYONE else that did the unit 3 option a... is there anyone out there?! what did you think of the exam anyway?
Reply 1
I did it! US politics right? I thought it was horrific, I completely got Differential Abstention wrong and because I had a history retake at the same time I did hideously in both, should've just been happy with my B in history :/
Reply 2
I did but mine was like economic policy and stuff, I found it sooooo hard like the airport expansion question was so unbearable. I did not write enough for the 45 mark question I'm just glad its over just looking forward to the retake in the summer loool
Reply 3
Original post by Mark Haemz
I did but mine was like economic policy and stuff, I found it sooooo hard like the airport expansion question was so unbearable. I did not write enough for the 45 mark question I'm just glad its over just looking forward to the retake in the summer loool

Did you do the UK political issues ? :smile: I did that one
Reply 4
Original post by jada897
Did you do the UK political issues ? :smile: I did that one

Haha yh I did that one. How did you find it?
Reply 5
Original post by Mark Haemz

what points did you make for the airport expansion question? and which 45 mark question did you do?
Reply 6
Original post by usernamelol
what points did you make for the airport expansion question? and which 45 mark question did you do?

I did the policing, higher education and economy short questions :smile:
Welfare was my essay one :P
Reply 7
Original post by jada897
I did the policing, higher education and economy short questions :smile:
Welfare was my essay one :P

how did you get on? i have to retake :banghead:
Reply 8
Original post by usernamelol

how did you get on ? I have to retake :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending