The Student Room Group

Do you think my boyfriends fallen out of love with me?

Scroll to see replies

im kinda having a similar problem except me and my partner have only been together 5 months exactly today, im 23 and hes 19 we are currently living together at his mums house, when we first met he was besotted in me he would have gone to the end of the earth to make me feel wanted and loved, just lately hes been really off with me and he looks so sad and when I ask him whats the matter he just says nothing but he forgets that I know him and know when somethings up, ive started to question his feelings for me, I mean he tells me he loves me but showing it I guess he does in his own lil way but nothing like he did before, I ask him if he wants to continue our relationship and he says yes but has a harsh tone to his voice, im honestly feeling unloved and unwanted but when I turn to him for reassurance he just gest mad and tells me to stop questioning him, im his longest relationship too, I duno wat to do something dosent seem right but I cant sit and talk to him because hes not the type to sit and talk bout his feelings he bottles up until full then explodes, I love him to bits and he knows I do but im seriously starting to question the way he feels, also we have sex like everyday but he still feels the need to masterbate and one of his friends told me that he had said ' is it normal im in a relationship with Stacey and I love her and we have sex everyday but im w*****g thinking of other people ' when I asked him about this he just denied it, I seriously dunt know what to do am I over reacting or what? its breaking my heart someone please help :frown: xx
**** if he's fallen out of with love, why would you want to be with him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending