The Student Room Group

Guys:Would you dump your girlfriend if she cheated on you with a girl!??!

Do you still consider it cheating?

Scroll to see replies

Yup. Doesn't matter who it is. If it's behind my back then they're getting dumped.
Reply 2
Threesome first, then dump her.
Original post by RichyFrench
Yup. Doesn't matter who it is. If it's behind my back then they're getting dumped.

you sound like a virgin with that comment. Would you not want a threesome?
Reply 4
I'd love to say I would, but I'd probably be far too distracted by the lesbianism to care
I wouldn't dump her immediately, I'd talk to her about it and see where things go from there. If we can work with it then I wouldn't break up with her but if we can't then I'd break up.
If she cheats at all she's out, plenty more out there to bother messing with a cheater
Original post by ChelseaFCCC

Haha, because I hope a girl wouldn't abuse my trust that makes me a virgin?

If my girlfriend were to talk to me about her bisexual curiosity and suggest doing something with a girl then I'd consider it and possibly have a threesome. If she went and experimented with another girl, without me, and without telling me, she clearly doesn't have any respect for me.
Reply 8
Why would I treat it any different to her cheating on me with a male?

Okay, maybe if I was five [hyperbole, obviously] and was only with her for sex, I might think it was 'hot' and fantasise about the unrealistic possibility of indulging in multiple sexual partners at the same time. But in a serious relationship..

That's not to say that that would be the end to the relationship, merely that the gender of the person she's cheating on me with would not make a difference.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Honestly thought about this before but the idea of a girlfriend cheating on me with another girl doesn't bring forth any sense of anger or hate. At worst it's indifference and best it's the idea of a 3some
Reply 10
not proper cheating IMO, so no
Reply 11
Original post by Skymix
Honestly thought about this before but the idea of a girlfriend cheating on me with another girl doesn't bring forth any sense of anger or hate. At worst it's indifference and best it's the idea of a 3some

So, let's say, hypothetically, the girl was using a 12 inches strap-on on your girlfriend because she needs larger meat inside her. Still not bothered in the slightest?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Jack93o
not proper cheating IMO, so no

12 inches strap-ons involved, still not proper cheating?
Original post by ChelseaFCCC

No cheating's cheating, no excuse.
PS - Just because you got cheated on doesnt guarantee you a threesome
Reply 14
Original post by fabg
12 inches strap-ons involved, still not proper cheating?

nah because its the not real thing

its like asking if her using a dildo to pleasure herself counts as cheating
(edited 11 years ago)
i've always told my GFs that they can do whatever they want with another girl...

i am yet to have a threesome

i am currently single

:getmecoat:
Reply 16
Original post by Jack93o
nah because its the not real thing

its like asking if her using a dildo to pleasure herself counts as cheating

OR maybe, a hint that she's not getting enough of it, at home, to satisfy her.
Original post by fabg
So, let's say, hypothetically, the girl was using a 12 inches strap-on on your girlfriend because she needs larger meat inside her. Still not bothered in the slightest?

To be fair I'd be quite surprised if my GF or any other girl could handle a 12 inch strap on, most girls I know probably couldn't handle an 8 inch one let alone a 12 inch.
Reply 18
Original post by onandon
Do you still consider it cheating?

I consider it sexy

do I get to bang both of them? if not then I would feel a little short changed

I would at least want to watch
Reply 19
I do consider it cheating; no, I wouldn't necessarily dump her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending