The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Industrial Placement

I applied for an industrial placement at Goldman Sachs at the beginning of October 2012 and it still says my application is under review. The deadline was the 6th January.

Is anyone in the same boat or heard back from them?
Reply 1
For Goldman Sachs, they only begin filtering through their applications once the deadline has passed so dot worry. You'll here back within 6 weeks after the deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by patelanisha
I applied for an industrial placement at Goldman Sachs at the beginning of October 2012 and it still says my application is under review. The deadline was the 6th January.

Is anyone in the same boat or heard back from them?

hey i applied a couple of weeks ago, and have an interview with them on thursday. what role did you go for?
Original post by adel91
hey i applied a couple of weeks ago, and have an interview with them on thursday. what role did you go for?

hi,

i applied for finance in november and am still "under review" which devision did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by jackwcheshire
hi,

i applied for finance in november and am still "under review" which devision did you apply for?

I applied for Operations, it might be worth giving them a call to check the status of your app.
i rang them and they said they have a no name policy and cant help... :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by adel91

I applied for internal audit.
Reply 7
I've emailed numerous times but they haven't helped
Reply 8
Hi, what do u mean they have no name policy??? I once rang the hr and they said they could check if my app is under review or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending