Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Offer Holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mattnebula
Got an unconditional to study Media Production last week.

Only just 'firmed' Lincoln five minutes ago (they were always first choice but I wanted unconditionals from the other two before I coldly told them "nah.")

And we get hoodies, do we? The deal gets sweeter.

Aww congratulations!!! I'm doing media production too :smile: got a conditional offer of 300 but I only need to get a Dnow to achieve it hehe, so fingers crossed touch wood etc I'll see you in in september!! I'm cloud, blonde hairtotally mental!! Best say hey in the first lecture :smile: haha, I love it!!her uni's hopes up :tongue: x
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Cloud(:
Aww congratulations!!! I'm doing media production too :smile: got a conditional offer of 300 but I only need to get a Dnow to achieve it hehe, so fingers crossed touch wood etc I'll see you in in september!! I'm cloud, blonde hairtotally mental!! Best say hey in the first lecture :smile: haha, I love it!!her uni's hopes up :tongue: x

Thanks, Cloud. I'll certainly look out for the mental blonde.

Good luck with the offer, I'm sure you'll nail it, media students are bright!

By the way, what's the best accommodation, ya reckon?
Reply 22
Original post by mattnebula
Thanks, Cloud. I'll certainly look out for the mental blonde.

Good luck with the offer, I'm sure you'll nail it, media students are bright!

By the way, what's the best accommodation, ya reckon?

Obviously media students are the brightest of them all..

I'm thinking the student village? Its close enough to literally roll out of bed 10nins before lecture starts and still be on time? Its right next to media building.. And I hear its party central especially in first week. But junxions is meant to be nicer asthetically speaking?and I've heard good things about pavs.. People moan about the village a lot, but they all sound a little spoilt?
Reply 23
Got an unconditional offer from Lincoln for Law and firmed a few weeks ago, cannot wait!

Also, i got a hoodie last week with a welcome letter, was really pleased, except its huge on me :frown:
Reply 24
Hi all!
Applied to ucas on weds 9th jan, got an offer from Lincoln for bsc biology on the friday. Superfast
Conditional pass access course with merits. Lovely 2nd yr student phoned me last nite at teatime to congratulate me and asked if I had any questions. Attending an applicant day on 13th Feb.
Lincoln is my insurance.

Had my phone call...twice lol.

Psychology
300 points.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 26
Firmed Lincoln last night for Games Computing :biggrin:
I got the offer ages ago but because they were all unconditional it was such a big decision because there can be only one.
/Lame movie reference
Original post by Patchito
Hey I got an interview for adult nursing on 8th of feb anybody else? And apparently no far to face interview but when I went on the open day the guy said we don't do group interviews as he thinks there unfair? So maybe they changed it, haven't had a group one so pretty apprehensive!

Hi, welldone on getting an interview!

I don't know if you have seen it or not, but there's a forum on Lincoln applicants, and there's a few nurse hopefuls on there (including me!), and also a very lucky lady (AllyKat), who has an offer already.

Goodluck with your interview :biggrin: Here's the link for you (happy posting!)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2107692&page=20&page=20

Post number 389 (AllyKat) was very helpful regarding the interview process!
Reply 28
Got a conditional offer of 280 Ucas points for Games Computing, which will be my firm choice
(edited 11 years ago)
Course: Law LLB
Offer: 300 UCAS Points
How and when did you hear?: Email and then Track
Planning on accepting?: I really liked the place when I went on the open day so its most likely going to be either Secure or Insurance

Just need to have a look at Glamorgan, Keele, Northumbria and Chester's Applicant Days to see whats its truly like studying law with any of them.
Reply 30
Original post by Njc
Got a conditional offer of 280 Ucas points for Games Computing, which will be my firm choice

Woohoo! I'm taking that too, I got an unconditional which I firmed :biggrin:
*wave* I've probably posted a million times, but tbh I'm just happy to get accepted!

Going for Games Computing MComp, 300 UCAS points :smile:
First heard about the uni... well I'll be honest, it was from Tomska's youtube channel a few years ago, decided to actually check the university out when I was going back through his uploads in September/October, quite late, and it turned out they offered a really good course....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5fzmmrk6kk

Got my conditional offer and hoodie, can't wait (provided I get the grades!!)

Also it looks like there are in fact some others on my course, yay!! I was worried for a while I was the only one doing it, I've not seen anyone on Games Computing! :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
Hi everyone!

Make sure you join the University of Lincoln's brand new Facebook Page exclusively for Applicants! You can keep up to date with what's happening and also make friends before you arrive!

www.facebook.com/uolapplicants

Minder
University of Lincoln
Course: Bio-veterinary science

Offer:
DMM -- Predicted DDD

How and when did you hear?:
6th November by E-mail and had a phone call since :smile:

Planning on accepting?:
90% sure I will, possibly going on to study veterinary medicine at graduate level :smile: quite excited to move to Lincoln with my boyfriend!!

Who else is doing Bio-vet and what are your plans? :biggrin:
Reply 34
Course:History
Offer:280 UCAS Poins
How and when did you hear?:Checked my phone during class and saw I had an offer, about mid April.
Planning on accepting?: Already have.
Course: English
Offer: 280 UCAS points - I already have the grade requirements I stayed back a year just to get it to my full potential :smile:
How and when did you hear?: 7th December - 5 minutes after getting two other offers so I was very happy that night!! :biggrin:
Planning on accepting?: Already firmed it :smile:

Where's everyone thinking for accommodation?
Course: BioVeterinary Science
Offer:280 Ucas points
How and when did you hear?: November/December time
Planning on accepting?: It is either my firm or insurance, we will see after January results come out.
Got a conditional offer for history in January and I have already accepted, can't wait to start :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
Course: Forensic Science
Offer: 280 UCAS points
How and when did you hear?: Late January by email
Planning on accepting?: I'm still waiting for the last uni to confirm but most likely Lincoln is going to be my firm
Reply 39
Course: Law
Offer: 300 UCAS points
How and when did you hear?: December ish I think :biggrin:
Planning on accepting? It's my firm!

Side note- anyone else having trouble getting onto UCAS? It's been like this for about 3 weeks, every time I try to login it redirects me to the student loan thing regardless of whether I say yes or no to going there! It's so annoying :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest