The Student Room Group

Just got out of prison

Just got out of prison and I was wondering if anyone had any tip on what to do with my life. Just so u all don't think me some kind of nutter I was only in their coz they got the wrong guy, me and my brother Dylan were forced to rob this garage by this other guy who gave us a gun - I went down as an accomplice despite my lawyer cousins best efforts and wasted a month in jail with the guy who made us do it! Eventually Stu - our local cop went undercover and used wiretap evidence to get us released. Anyway I got out and everythings pretty messed up - i missed out of my chance at uni in Eden Hills. Any tips people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well if you were released and you no longer have a crinimal record your future job prospects won't be affected.

It might be too late to get into uni for 2006 but not for 2007, you could just have a gap year until them. You could make lots of money selling your story to the Daily Star :biggrin:
Haha. Nice one.
Reply 3
:biggrin: , you're not going to fool students with this one - students make up 99% of the audience!
Reply 4
Get a haircut. Maybe start a hotdog stand too.
Get a camcorder and be at the wrong place at the wrong time, all the time.
Reply 6
Try getting a job for this year. And since you sound eager to go to uni, go for it in 07.
Reply 7
LOL hahahahahahhahaha!

I like you.

:biggrin:
*smirks* :p:
Reply 9
Hah, very good. Unless this is just the most incredible co-incidence of all time, in which case I apologise. :p:
Reply 10
Lol, I like the two serious replies in here! :biggrin:
Reply 11
AT82
You could make lots of money selling your story to the Daily Star :biggrin:

For real? :eek:
Reply 12
Some (crazy) people don't watch Neighbours. Shame on them.
Reply 13
Social_Demo_Cat
Just got out of prison and I was wondering if anyone had any tip on what to do with my life. Just so u all don't think me some kind of nutter I was only in their coz they got the wrong guy, me and my brother Dylan were forced to rob this garage by this other guy who gave us a gun - I went down as an accomplice despite my lawyer cousins best efforts and wasted a month in jail with the guy who made us do it! Eventually Stu - our local cop went undercover and used wiretap evidence to get us released. Anyway I got out and everythings pretty messed up - i missed out of my chance at uni in Eden Hills. Any tips people?

How long were u in the slammer for? what was it like? Is there some truth in that whole 'dont drop the soap' thing?
Reply 14
keenya2006
How long were u in the slammer for? what was it like? Is there some truth in that whole 'dont drop the soap' thing?

:rofl: i was just gonna say that
Reply 15
anjurdsg
:rofl: i was just gonna say that

well im just sayin...can u please clear the air about that lol
Reply 16
:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Bis
:rolleyes:
your avatar makes me laugh for some reason :laugh:
haha