The Student Room Group

Is he interested or just playing games?

Just after christmas i finally kissed someone who i have liked for years, but I had a boyfriend and he had girlfriends. Now we are both single and I really like this guy. He works full time so is busy a lot of the time, but he takes such a long time to reply to messages. He told me he liked me but he was drunk, and we arranged to meet up, but then we didn't. Am I chasing a lost cause? Would you text a girl this way if you actually liked her?
His intentions are quite ambiguous which shows that he is playing hard to get although i noticed you did say that he had 'girlfriends,' and thats why i think that maybe ur relationship would last only a while. He seems like a bit of a flirt so I need to know a bit more about him though the fact he takes forever to reply shows he is probs tgot better things to do or making it look that way. When i was speaking to a guy over fb last time he took like ages to reply every time but when i said bye he replied in like a few seconds :frown:. Maybe ur situation is similar?? Why do u like him so much??
Reply 2
lol, he's playing it cool/hard to get. Standard tactic to make you think about him more which increases attraction also when you do receive a text from him it will put a little smile on your face. He knows all of these things.

standard game-playing and guess what...
its working :smile:

Also when meeting up/playing the game. Obviously girls don't want to be considered as sluts...this is equal to guys not wanting to get mugged off by a girl. Personally I wouldn't waste time on a forum asking questions, just tell him you want to go for a coffee or something.
(edited 11 years ago)
How ironic that you were both cheating with each other. I wonder how such a relationship would turn out..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending