Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Accommodation choices (2013)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by kayleighwain
Ah im just so excited, i just want to go now! what are you studying?

I hate college now I just want to go to trent! :') Politics and International Relations, you?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by ionaboner
I hate college now I just want to go to trent! :') Politics and International Relations, you?

Ah same! Health and Social Care :smile: do you know when we can apply for accomodation?
Original post by Oliverw94
Yea I'm defiantly going to apply there now looks the best :smile:

Good choice :smile: what will you be studying..
Reply 43
Ah same! Health and Social Care :smile: do you know when we can apply for accomodation?

Awesome :smile: Mid-march I think!
Awesome :smile: Mid-march I think!

Oo :smile: im just worried i wont be able to get the accomodation i want!
Reply 45
Oo :smile: im just worried i wont be able to get the accomodation i want!

If you have an unconditional you can book on 25th feb :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bexmorgan
If you have an unconditional you can book on 25th feb :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive got a conditional offer!
Reply 47
Ive got a conditional offer!

In that case you can book March 18th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bexmorgan
In that case you can book March 18th

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you received any welcome pack or anything yet>
Reply 49
Good choice :smile: what will you be studying..

Im studying business management and marketing :smile:
Reply 50
have you received any welcome pack or anything yet>

I received a welcome/congrats thing after I accepted my unconditional, but I haven't received an accommodation pack. I just emailed them for my NTU ID and they gave it to me :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Has anyone looked at private halls like Goldsmith Court (on campus) and Trinity Square (5 minute walk, opp. shopping centre)? They're quite a bit cheaper and you get the same, if not better halls! Quite like Trinity actually, 5 minute walk to campus, 5 minute walk to city centre!
Reply 52
Will be booking Sandby on the 25th Feb :smile:
Was going to go for Hampden because I was put off by sharing a kitchen with so many people (with Sandby), but realised some people wouldn't even use the kitchen much and also at different times!
I hope anyway!
Has anyone looked at private halls like Goldsmith Court (on campus) and Trinity Square (5 minute walk, opp. shopping centre)? They're quite a bit cheaper and you get the same, if not better halls! Quite like Trinity actually, 5 minute walk to campus, 5 minute walk to city centre!

My friend lives on Goldsmith Court and said theyre dead good and a real party scene!
Reply 54
My friend lives on Goldsmith Court and said theyre dead good and a real party scene!

Just got my student loan amount confirmed and it looks like I'll see everyone in Gill Street if I get a room! :smile: Wasn't too keen once I checked out older forums, I'd rather live with freshers than people in other years, private accomodation is really popular with Y2&3 students and mature students it seems!
Reply 55
Just got my student loan amount confirmed and it looks like I'll see everyone in Gill Street if I get a room! :smile: Wasn't too keen once I checked out older forums, I'd rather live with freshers than people in other years, private accomodation is really popular with Y2&3 students and mature students it seems!

Wow, sorted your student finance already?! I need to get on with it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Moontoon
Wow, sorted your student finance already?! I need to get on with it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Opened on the 4th at 10am, I sent it off on the 5th at 10am. I'm very organised :'). I've received the letter about the amount, signed it and my application was approved this morning!
Reply 57
Opened on the 4th at 10am, I sent it off on the 5th at 10am. I'm very organised :'). I've received the letter about the amount, signed it and my application was approved this morning!

Ah very nice, it must be a good feeling knowing that everything is sorted! :smile:

Don't suppose you could tell me a few things about applying for it? :

1) Is it as scary/daunting as some people make it out to be?
2) Other than your passport number, what documents do you need?
3) How can my parents prove their income amounts (what documents do they need, or will it be clear?)

Thanks in advance!
Reply 58
Original post by Moontoon
Ah very nice, it must be a good feeling knowing that everything is sorted! :smile:

Don't suppose you could tell me a few things about applying for it? :

1) Is it as scary/daunting as some people make it out to be?
2) Other than your passport number, what documents do you need?
3) How can my parents prove their income amounts (what documents do they need, or will it be clear?)

Thanks in advance!

1) Honestly so easy, just remember to write down your ID number, answer to secret question and password, you need these every time you log in!
2) Passport, NI number, UCAS login details. I think that's it!
3) Possibly a tax form/payslip, if they need proof, the website will tell you what to photocopy and send. They usually don't need any other documents though!

It'll tell you to fill in your term time address and student bank account details, and you'll panic.
BUT
These can be changed when you find them out, just leave the bank details blank and put your current address in for the time being.
Reply 59
1) Honestly so easy, just remember to write down your ID number, answer to secret question and password, you need these every time you log in!
2) Passport, NI number, UCAS login details. I think that's it!
3) Possibly a tax form/payslip, if they need proof, the website will tell you what to photocopy and send. They usually don't need any other documents though!

It'll tell you to fill in your term time address and student bank account details, and you'll panic.
BUT
These can be changed when you find them out, just leave the bank details blank and put your current address in for the time being.

Completed the application, but as my parent's combined income is £35,000 i may be eligible for a higher loan. Did your parents fill this is? Where do i get the forms?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending