The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi Jim,

Happy new year to you. I appreciate that your post was rather a while back but I wondered whether you possibly could be a life saver and email me your BPP EU notes for the MCT. Alas I've been quite ill over the Christmas break with glandular fever and now feeling rather tight for time. If not any tips would be much appreciated !

Kind regards,

Phoebe x
Reply 41
Hi, could you please send them over to me too. Have the exam on Monday! Best of luck to everyone
Original post by fozyb
Hi, could you please send them over to me too. Have the exam on Monday! Best of luck to everyone

haha.. same mondays the exam didn't even start. did you manage to get anything? how you studying for the 30 mcat
Reply 43
Hi Jim

Sorry to bug you like everyone else, but is it possible to send me the Eu mct summary and questions list also? It would be a real help to consolidate and prepare for my exam, which is on Thursday!!!.... :s-smilie:

Can someone send it to me too please !! my email is b.sheth1 at yahoo . com
Literally freaking out about this EU exam!
Reply 45
hello! can someone please send the eu mct summary to me also?? thank you :biggrin: x
Reply 46
Hi :smile: Could someone send me the summary too? It would be great for some last minute revision. Thanks!
Hi guys

Has anyone eventually got that summary of cases from Jim?
I'd be very grateful if someone can forward this to me!
Original post by Jim Jeffries
Someone in my group at BPP put together a table of all the cases and a summary of all the questions last year. Email me and I'll send it over. You might find it useful. The EU test is actually a lot easier than you think and many of the questions are repeated!

Hello I was wondering If you could send it over to me too I have an mct eu exam coming up thank you
Reply 49
Original post by lawstudent19
Hello I was wondering If you could send it over to me too I have an mct eu exam coming up thank you

Hi! Please send it to me too! If you eventually get it from Jim! Thanks!
Hi! I have an MCT EU coming very very soon. Please, can someone send the questions? I would be incredibly thankful!!
Reply 51
Hi i realise im a bit late to this discussion but i have a EU exam in 3 weeks! just wondering if anyone can send me those questions and summary i would be SO grateful!! :smile:
Original post by Tory
Hi Jim,

I'm at BPP too, and totally panicking over this EU MCT! Any chance you wouldn't mind sending me last year's questions too?

My email is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Would be ridiculously grateful!

Tory

Hi Tory,

Did you ever manage to get a copy of this from Jim? Any chance you could pass it on? Would really appreciate it !
Reply 53
Again, like seemingly everyone above me, it would be fantastic if someone who had this could forward it onwards to myself. I promise I will return the favour to a future student :smile:
Reply 54
Someone in my group at BPP put together a table of all the cases and a summary of all the questions last year. Email me and I'll send it over. You might find it useful. The EU test is actually a lot easier than you think and many of the questions are repeated!

hi Jim, I am a bit too late for this conversation but I wanted to ask if you could send me the EU docu as well?

It woudl be great...thanks...
Reply 55
I think it's probably time to put a dampener on this and say nobody got the questions they were asking for!

My advice for EU MCQ is to learn even the most obscure of facts about case law (what sort of alcohol was traded, what was the principle developed, even what choice phrases did the judges use in the cases).

Read the chapters, learn it well, don't leave it til the last minute.

And remember, it's all irrelavent in two years' time :hi:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 56
Much appreciated, thanks for taking the time :smile:
Reply 57

could you email this to me also! Taking the test in jan!
Reply 58
Original post by dbat1989
Hi Jim,

I'm currently studying the GDL at BPP and am revising for the EU MCT exam too. If you could send me the list of cases I would be very grateful! I've send you my email address in a PM.

Many thanks!

Hi did you manage to get those documents? if so, would you mind sending them on to me? x
Reply 59

any chance i coul dget this too? x

Latest