The Student Room Group

GIRLS: How much do you spend on hair removal a month?

I feel like the amount I spend is ridiculously expensive, but I use hair removal cream, I don't know if shaving is cheaper? How much do you usually spend per month?
Reply 1
I usually buy a pack of razor blades and maybe 2 bottles of shaving foam a month, works out to be about £10 a month :smile: hair removal cream makes my skin go bright red and burn so can't use it lol. Hope this helps :smile: how much do you usually spend?
A few pence probably averaged out... for batteries for an electric shaver.
Reply 3
I usually use cream for my bikini line, and buy a pack every couple of months, and razors for everywhere else. Probably 5-10 pounds, I guess.
Umm, I'm not entirely sure, the blades for my razor are about £9 for a pack of three. I don't tend to use foam I normally do it with soap in the shower. If you include getting my eyebrows threaded that's about £4 a time.
Reply 5
I hardly ever shave! I've heard of people shaving every day/3 days. I only shave when I'm going out/in summer.

But I've recently bought an epilator, £60 and it should last a lifetime apparently. It's AMAZING. No regrowth!
Original post by eliza.anne
I usually buy a pack of razor blades and maybe 2 bottles of shaving foam a month, works out to be about £10 a month :smile: hair removal cream makes my skin go bright red and burn so can't use it lol. Hope this helps :smile: how much do you usually spend?

:ditto:

Quick Reply

Latest