Reply 20

Did you go to the applicant day? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by princetongerl
Hey has anyone contacted UCLan before? Do they take a long time to reply or is it just me?

Think it depends who you contact, I normally get pretty quick replies from the admissions office and whenever I contacted my course tutor he responded pretty quickly to be fair.
Reply 22
Original post by Matteh. :D
Did you go to the applicant day? :smile:

I've been to an open day but I haven't heard anything about an applicant day yet :frown: What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamtheradar
Think it depends who you contact, I normally get pretty quick replies from the admissions office and whenever I contacted my course tutor he responded pretty quickly to be fair.

Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah, they took a week to reply me but it was all good!
I will be firming UCLan for TV Production next week!!!! So Excited!
Reply 25
Original post by VixLangley
I've been to an open day but I haven't heard anything about an applicant day yet :frown: What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

See I was invited to go, but couldn't get time off work. :frown: I really need to see the place.
Reply 26
Original post by Matteh. :D
See I was invited to go, but couldn't get time off work. :frown: I really need to see the place.

Its worth going to see! From what I saw, compared to other uni's the facilities are really good. They have a nice observation suite, newly upgraded labs, exercise equipment for use in experiments, a row of houses that they use to stage crime scenes for assessments... And the buildings just look nice! Be worth getting in touch with someone to arrange a walk through, especially if you're only in Oldham, thats only about 45 minutes away isnt it?
Reply 27
Does anyone know the biomedical science timetable for 2012?
Anyone in Sports Therapy ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
ive applied for computer network technology and i think im going to put it as my insurance choice yayayay
Reply 30
Original post by princetongerl
Hey has anyone contacted UCLan before? Do they take a long time to reply or is it just me?

I Hadn't heard anything and I applied in November - I Emailed the admissions team and they got back to me - and I Have now received an offer - Maybe worth a try if you have been waiting a long time it worked for me :smile:
Reply 31
Hey! I've put UCLAN down as my firm, and I'll be doing Interior Design and staying in halls! :smile: Will be moving from near London! Anyone doing anything similar? :biggrin:
Just a tip any time I've had trouble I've contacted they're Twitter team really helpful and keep you up to date with anything! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Clarice95x
I think UCLAN is going to be my insurance. I've applied for TV production, is any one going to the applicant day on the 9th march?

Meeee
Reply 34
Original post by CStore
Hey! I've put UCLAN down as my firm, and I'll be doing Interior Design and staying in halls! :smile: Will be moving from near London! Anyone doing anything similar? :biggrin:

Moving from Hull into the Halls! :smile:
Original post by Zeithia
Uclan Is my first and currently only choice (still waiting to hear back it is driving me mad) I am applying to study Asia pacific studies and am planning on staying in the halls

Hi, I have an offer from UCLan and I will be studying Asia Pacific Studies too and planning on staying in the halls as well. So if we both get accepted into the university, fingers crossed, then there's a chance we might see each other around :biggrin: Good luck to you!
Hey, firmed TESOL with Japanese here! Staying in halls (if the website ever comes back up) What halls are you guys thinking about?
Original post by Toast_n_Gravy
Hey, firmed TESOL with Japanese here! Staying in halls (if the website ever comes back up) What halls are you guys thinking about?

Applications are open now - we just had a slight delay earlier this afternoon :smile:
hi! ive just firmed for UCLAN nutrition and exercise sciences (personal fitness training) and i shall be living in halls! :smile: anyone else applied for the same course or any sport courses?! :smile: x
Reply 39
Hey :smile: I've got an unconditional for Business Management in China, I have no idea what halls I'm going to be staying in though... either Roeburn or Leighton, I hope!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending