The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

So who is going City & Islington college?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi there,

I have been invited to do the assesments for the access to medicine, i was hoping you could sort of tell me what to expect on the maths side and what sort of things your tested on

thanks
selina
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi , do you mind if I ask about Access assessments at the Centre for Applied Sciences ?
Really want to have an idea about it especially on the science part one
? Thanks for u r reply
Reply 22
Hi there ,
Is anyone know what is the Access assessments at the Centre for Applied Sciences , especially the science part
Pls help
Reply 23
Original post by selina93
Hi there,

I have been invited to do the assesments for the access to medicine, i was hoping you could sort of tell me what to expect on the maths side and what sort of things your tested on

thanks
selina

Hiya do u have the assisment on 19th ? I have it on the same day , the math is generally relevant to GCSE level and there is an English part to write on something . But I don't have any clue on the scientific part :frown:(((
Reply 24
Original post by SarahGummer
Well done Mel so glad you got a place! Apparently you got to see the tutors in their "international dress" ha! My biology teacher Amy was in hysterics today!

Hi , wish you luck on the course .
Is it possibly to give me a general Idea about the assesment pls. I know There will be math and letrture part . Is there anything else ? Cuz I have an assesment on 19th :frown:
Thanks for your reply
Sam
Original post by Ssaamm
Hi , wish you luck on the course .
Is it possibly to give me a general Idea about the assesment pls. I know There will be math and letrture part . Is there anything else ? Cuz I have an assesment on 19th :frown:
Thanks for your reply
Sam

Hi Sam
apologies for the delay I don't check on here all that often. I did the course 2012-13 so it is likely to be pretty different to when I did it. I hope everything went well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending