The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan Sept 2013, Criminology?!

Hi everyone!

I'm kinda new to this but I've just accepted my offer at uclan!

Ill be studying criminology and criminal justice!

Anyone in the same boat 😊?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for that course too! I'm going to go to the open day in march first before I make any decisions! I'm interested in going to edge hill as well so not sure where I'm going at the minute! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Ohh I applied to edge hill, I've made uclan my firm and edge hill my insurance:smile: yeah I'm going to one in march to :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ah really!? I can't wait to have a look around! The course looks so good too! I'm leaning more towards uclan at the minute but I'm so indecisive haha are you going to the edge hill open day in feb? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I've kinda got my heart set on uclan now so I don't think I'm gunna go edge hill open day. I started a different course at uclan a couple of years ago and I love the uni! :smile: yeahh the course looks so good I can't wait to start :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Is there a lot to do at uclan? I mean like in your spare time? It's in the middle of nowhere so I'm worried that ill be bored haha and what course did you do before? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
There's loads :smile:.. There's so many clubs you can join or hang out at the su or even pop into town it's only a 5 min walk from campus everything's so close together! Are you moving to Preston? I started international tourism management but it was so similar to my college course I didn't enjoy it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh that doesn't sound too bad :smile: and I will be yeah, I'll be in halls too! What about you? So this course is a bit of a change then! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I was in iq kips when I started before but ill be living at home this time as I've just got a place with my bf :smile: so ill be driving to and from uni, I only live about 20 mins away so it's not that far. Ha yeah it will be I've always been split between tourism and criminology and seeing as I didn't like the tourism route I thought I'd try this :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Reply 10
I really like the look of kopa! Haha but ill be going in one of the halls without an ensuite :frown: have you been in any of them? Are they nice? And living 20 minutes away is pretty handy! Haha I've got to get the ferry over and a train until I'm in Preston! Haha and yeah, I think you made a good choice tbh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yeahh I've stayed in Eden when I was on flying start at uclan, there not as bad as everyone makes out :smile: ohh thats very far hahaa.. Ireland?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Oh that's good haha they look okay in the photo's :smile: and no, not Ireland. Isle of Man haha. I was looking at uclans website yesterday and I think I'll be choosing uclan! Haha edge hill doesn't look as appealing to me now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Ohh yeahhh least if you do well know each other on our course haha! I dont think im even going to the edge hill open day now :smile:! Oh Isle of Man.. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yeah, always a bonus! haha :smile: will you be going to uclan open day then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yeahh I've put the one on the 9th march as my first choice then the.. 26th march (I think) as my second:smile:! Will you be going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yeah I'm going on the 26th :smile: hope you go on the 26! I'll know somebody there haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Ha i know! Ill let you know what date I get :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Reply 19
Hey, I've still not gotta date yet. Starting to worry slightly:frown: ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending