The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill University, Accomodation, Meeting People.

Hey I thought it would be good to meet new people that have been offered a place at Edge Hill, Conditional or otherwise.

Also, who is planning to live on campus and which halls?

Look forward to talking to you guys xx:^_^:

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I have a Conditional offer from Edge Hill and it's my first choice - I really want to live in Forest Court, and am trying to talk to as many people as I can before I go. It'll be really exciting then when we all meet each other :biggrin:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I've been given a place at edge hill too! :smile: not sure if I'm going there though or uclan so I'm going to the open days before I make any decisions :smile: what are you guys going to study? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my offer from Edge Hill through yesterday for Mental Health Nursing :smile:) which halls are people looking at?:smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I also have a conditional for edge hill and it is my first choice. I'm studying primary education with maths :-)
Although I'm not staying in halls as I'm from the area, so if there's anything that you want to know I'll be able to help.
Reply 5
Ive just been given an unconditional offer to do drama so happy :smile: anyone else applying for drama? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Conditional offer for film and tv production. I want to live in forest court I think it's called. Starting to get excited about it now :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone :smile:

I have put Edge Hill as my firm choice to study Teaching, Learning and Mentoring Practice :smile: x
Original post by Sarah137
Conditional offer for film and tv production. I want to live in forest court I think it's called. Starting to get excited about it now :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm exactly the same!!! I have a conditional for Film & TV Production too, and I'm also want to live in Forest Court! That would be cool if we could meet each other :biggrin: We could be film production partners! :P
Reply 9
Original post by charlotteclark
I'm exactly the same!!! I have a conditional for Film & TV Production too, and I'm also want to live in Forest Court! That would be cool if we could meet each other :biggrin: We could be film production partners! :P

Sounds great are you gonna go to any of the applicant days?
Does anyone know when we find out about which accommodation we get:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have conditional for Educational Psychology I cant wait !!!
Reply 12
I have a conditional offer at edge hill and I am staying on campus and also looking to meet new people :smile:
Reply 13
I'm currently in my first year at the university, and I absolutely love it. Ormskirk is a fantastic place to live, nice and small and everyone is so friendly. Everything you need is either on campus or a short walk/free edge hill bus service ride to the town centre. And Liverpool or Preston are only a 30 minute journey away via train. Unfortunately I didn't get halls as it wasn't my first choice and I to rush to get a house which is my only regret. I have visited founders/graduates court as well as forest court and can recommend them highly. I'm sure you'll all love it :smile: great uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just got an unconditional offer for Creative Writing :smile:
I'm commuting this year, though. I'll probably stay over next year! It would be great to meet new people before September :smile:
Reply 15
I've got a conditional offer for Counselling & Psychotherapy! This is my firm choice so im so excited about coming here! :-)
Im not living in but i reaallyy wanna make new friends haa; i guess i have to try even harder to meet people considering i wont be commuting here! :-)
I've got a conditional offer for Primary English Education with QTS. Looking at Founders Court or Graduates Court.
Reply 17
Just had a unconditional for Children's Nursing and Social Work.. Can't wait to get started!! x
Hi everyone! I have a conditional offer for Primary Modern Languages Education :smile: its nice to see some other people who are also going to Edge Hill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by charlotteclark
Hello! I have a Conditional offer from Edge Hill and it's my first choice - I really want to live in Forest Court, and am trying to talk to as many people as I can before I go. It'll be really exciting then when we all meet each other :biggrin:

Hi I'm hopefully gonna attend in September and stay at forest court I'm so excited and happy to meet new people add me on fb if you wish abi lea I would like to get to people and be friendly with you all as we're going to be close practically living together, my door will be open for people to feel free to walk in cant wait to meet you all :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending