The Student Room Group

Such a muddle.....

BACKGROUND:

So I go to a small uni, lets just say 200 to the year (so yeah I pretty much know of everyone.)
I am sensitive person and care a lot for those that I meet/put a lot of effort into getting to know others.

PROBLEM:

Got with a girl a week or so back and she told me how much she liked me compared to others guys. How I am genuine, caring and mean a lot to her (fairs that she was drinking, but no other girls have been this honest with me and she is beautiful.)
Have been in good contact with her since; daily basis, i'm not clingy, she comes to me whenever she sees me, she flirts etc.
BUT . . . she still has a FB, and she likes my other friends too (has got with them as well.)

So..... What do I do???

Tell her that I have the same feelings for her?

OR

Forget it all together?

All comments will be gratefully received. Thank you for your time.
Interesting she isn't actually in a relationship but if she is gonna carry on with this other guy who she's in a friends with benefits situation then it might be best to let it go
Reply 2
I see potential for a broken heart if you're not careful - see how this FWB situation pans out first before you set your heart on her.
Do you actually have the same feelings for her?
Reply 4
Original post by xBillyBrownx
Do you actually have the same feelings for her?

Yep, which is what makes it quite hard, especially as she is the only girl who has ever been honest with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending