The Student Room Group

London Treasurers' Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
rejected
Hey,

I searched the net and only now found a forum which talks about this scheme.

I was wondering if anybody else got through to the final matching interviews at their chosen boroughs.

As I have mine next week, one has not got back to me yet, but neither have given any information regarding the TYPE of interview that we will be having.

I was wondering if anyone has information on this subject; i.e. will it be competency based; about our interest in the scheme, the particular council, what we know about the council, interest in the CIPFA, that sort of thing.

At this stage any helpful information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much friends.

job hunter 10.x
Reply 22
Hi,
Sorry I cant help... I've yet to hear back about it and am not particularly sure it'll be positive news. If I were you, I'd maybe try and be prepared to answer questions on pretty much all of those topics you mentioned above.

I hope it goes well for you buddy. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by champagne88
Mine is saying the same thing. I don't think we should worry too much about this, its probably the same for everyone. It did a similar thing after the telephone interview. Just need to hope for the best!

Have you heard back yet? My page is still just saying 'welcome back'? Pretty sure they said they'd get back to us at the end of February, which i suppose was only a week ago.
Thanks a lot mate, I hope you heard good news!!!
I just noticed you had replied, sorry for the late reply

All the best mate!!!
Reply 25
Still nothing... I rang them a week ago because I hadnt heard anything and they said they'd sent an e-mail about 10 days earlier explaining my application was still under review. ah man. Patience is not really one of my best virtues at the best of times. But nothing to do but carry on with other stuff i suppose. Hope all ok for you guys?

Quick Reply

Latest