The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Science offer holders for UCL 2013

Hey I received my offer from UCL for chemical engineering and to be honest wanted to get to know some other people who have applied to UCL for science related degrees.
feel free to post :smile:
Hello, and congrats! :biggrin: I've also received an offer for Psychology & Language Sciences :smile: Needless to say, I'm 10 x happy ! Is UCL your first choice?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Invisiblehime
Hello, and congrats! :biggrin: I've also received an offer for Psychology & Language Sciences :smile: Needless to say, I'm 10 x happy ! Is UCL your first choice?

hey

and well done to you too :smile:! and yes it is :smile: i have put it as my firm on UCAS too :smile:
got an open day at 7th march :smile:
I have yet to do that, waiting for my January exam results before making my decisions on UCAS :biggrin: I'm going to the open day on the 27th of February though, it's surely going to be very interesting :smile:
Reply 4
Chemistry offer holder here :biggrin: Very likely to be taking up the offer (unless of course Durham decides to charm me with...well money.:colone:)
Reply 5
You have an offerfor chemical eng? I got an open day invite for feb 21st but still no offer :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by wasabi
Chemistry offer holder here :biggrin: Very likely to be taking up the offer (unless of course Durham decides to charm me with...well money.:colone:)

hey congrats on that :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Smartass
You have an offerfor chemical eng? I got an open day invite for feb 21st but still no offer :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i got accepted in mid Jan, also dont worry about it the open day and interview is really relaxed apparently, they usually ask you stuff like
"why UCL"
"why CENG"
relate your knowledge and it should be good :smile:
good luck however i hope you get it :smile:
Reply 8
Ohh ok but did you get asked to an open day? They didnt say anything about an interview :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Mastershah
hey congrats on that :biggrin:

Cheers :smile: I see you're in for chem eng so I may see you in the department! What is your offer (as in grades)?
Reply 10
I have firmed UCL for Natural Sciences :P
Reply 11
Original post by wasabi
Cheers :smile: I see you're in for chem eng so I may see you in the department! What is your offer (as in grades)?

Hey dude 2 of my friends got an offer for chemistry :smile:, and my offer was
A - chemistry
A - biology
B- maths
what was yours?
Reply 12
Original post by Mastershah
Hey dude 2 of my friends got an offer for chemistry :smile:, and my offer was
A - chemistry
A - biology
B- maths
what was yours?

Ah you have a sweet offer! Piece of cake right? How did you decide UCL was for you as opposed to other unis? My offer was unconditional (post a level).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending