The Student Room Group

Tiffin Girls Sixth Form

Hi everyone!

I've just been offered a place at Tiffin Sixth Form and I would just like any information you have on it! At GCSE, in working at around 5a*s, 6a's, and would like to know if I'd cope with the stress and pressure that I have heard Tiffin puts on the girls..

Any help appreciated, even a friendly chat, thank you!
Original post by astarlover
Hi everyone!

I've just been offered a place at Tiffin Sixth Form and I would just like any information you have on it! At GCSE, in working at around 5a*s, 6a's, and would like to know if I'd cope with the stress and pressure that I have heard Tiffin puts on the girls..

Any help appreciated, even a friendly chat, thank you!

Lots of pressure on the girls school, virtually none at the boys school. Unless you count being kicked out if you don't meet a certain criteria for A2.
TGS have to come in at 8:30 in the morning even on free periods and even in the second year of sixth form suggesting that the teachers don't trust tiffin girls to get on with work at all.
The boys on the other hand can come in for lessons only. Heck I know boys that skipped the last 3 weeks of school and are on track to get A*s.
Only bad things are ISA's but you will be lucky because they are scrapping them.
Work now fantasize about Tiffin later I say.

Quick Reply

Latest