The Student Room Group

Business Studies- Buss 1

Hey, my Teacher has informed us that we are going to do a Mock Examination on BUSS 1 in three weeks time.

I am aiming to get a high %/Score in this test. However,I think I need more resources to do so. At the moment i'm just using the Text book and I do not think that the text book has enough detail in almost every chapter. Some chapters do not have much detail at all e.g chapter 1-4. (AQA)

The Chapters he told us we needed to know are chapters 1-23. When I look at some past papers and case studies there is alot stuff that isn't in the text book that we need to know. So before I do this test I need to be sure that I know absolutely everything on buss 1.

Where can I go/ What can I do to get the necessary resources for BUSS 1? How will I know if I have learn't everything? Is there a list of stuff we need to know? Yes there is the specification but that isn't detailed.
Reply 1
Tutor2u is the best, there was also a thread on here where someone uploaded there notes, they're the ones I used.
Buss1 is an easy paper, and it mainly focuses on knowledge and application so focus on those two.
Reply 2
Businessstudiesonline and tutor2u are both good websites for business revision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending