The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Anonymous
three words: visible panty lines.

one word: commando
Anonymous
three words: visible panty lines.

i dont understand why that is a reason? is it that horrible for someone to think that you are wearing underwear by seeing panty lines..

anyway, if i see someone's g-string when they are sitting down, i usually think to myself that they are unaware of it..
medic_bex
one word: commando

some words: so, you're at ucl, eh? :wink:
Reply 103
Angel Interceptor
some words: so, you're at ucl, eh? :wink:

oh please, the godless scum of gower st?

... and it was more a case of 'do as i say, not as i do'... :p:
medic_bex
oh please, the godless scum of gower st?

... and it was more a case of 'do as i say, not as i do'... :p:

Hehe. I take it that you must be at Strand Poly to have that attitude towards a clearly superior institution. :wink: :p:
Reply 105
Angel Interceptor
Hehe. I take it that you must be at Strand Poly to have that attitude towards a clearly superior institution. :wink: :p:

nope, the strand does nothing for me... full of bimbos and tory boys...
medic_bex
nope, the strand does nothing for me... full of bimbos and tory boys...

Ye gads, please tell me that you're not at gImperial? :eek:
Reply 107
Angel Interceptor
Ye gads, please tell me that you're not at gImperial? :eek:

:rofl: i'm a girl... what would i be doing there? i'm a king's medic, but we used to have our own identity... the scar's haven't healed yet...
medic_bex
:rofl: i'm a girl... what would i be doing there? i'm a king's medic, but we used to have our own identity... the scar's haven't healed yet...

Obviously - I don't know many/any guys who call themselves 'bex'. :wink: So you do attend Strand Poly then? :p:
Reply 109
Angel Interceptor
Obviously - I don't know many/any guys who call themselves 'bex'. :wink: So you do attend Strand Poly then? :p:

i'm not at the strand... (and it's not a poly :p:) whereas ucl is in fact godless, and not superior... did the plans for you to merge with imperial get overruled?
medic_bex
i'm not at the strand... (and it's not a poly :p:) whereas ucl is in fact godless, and not superior... did the plans for you to merge with imperial get overruled?

Yeah right - you keep saying that. :wink:

If by Godless you mean 'liberal', then yes, UCL does adopt such a position.

Yes, thank goodness that merger was called off - the influx of complete weiners would have been terrible! :p:
Reply 111
you know, i have good friends at ucl, but the banter is like an annoying tic that won't go away... i've been socially conditioned dammit!
medic_bex
you know, i have good friends at ucl, but the banter is like an annoying tic that won't go away... i've been socially conditioned dammit!

You know I'm only kidding! King's is cool - one of my best mates goes there anyways.
what the hell are booty pants
Reply 114
hafz

:rofl: i don't know, french knickers?
Ron Stoppable
Jeez girlios, have some foresight here! :smile:

Jay is, obviously, from Essex - where terms like gigolo and slag/slut/slapper are bandied about just as much as dummy/bozo/ejit were 10-15 years ago. "Slut" is a name you might mock a good mate with.

Besides, is Jay *really* dumb enough to flame a stranger without provocation on an internet forum? I don't think so. Love and let love.

Actually that's true. My flatmate always answers the phone with, "Alright Tom, you slut?" when his mates call him. He doesn't call girls sluts though, so I think this was probably exactly what Keenya took it to mean!
Accidentally exposing a bit of your undies when you bend over is fine.

Chavs who wear their dental floss thongs pulled up and jeans/skirts pulled down to show off their crack...:afraid:
hafz

I have no idea... but I think they are shorts.
Well I always thought the main 'practical' reason for wearing thongs is to avoid VPL, so by having your thong sticking out over your jeans, you are showing your Panty Line hence defeating the purpose of wearing a thong...?
Ok accidental slips no big deal, but it's tacky and its also soo gross when some really huge girls have them showing with bulges of fat. AHHh
Reply 119
Simulatio
I'm the same, I'm 32G, which as you can imagine is pretty damn hard, even places like M&S and Debenhams don't make bras that size. And yes, they're either ridiculously expensive or deformed.

And I just saw that in the long itme it took for me to reply, other people raised the strapless bra idea, so I apologise.

www.brastop.com

Latest

Trending

Trending