The Student Room Group

Bishop Vesey Interview 2013

I've recieved my Bishop Vesey sixth form interview for the 6th February. Just wondered who else got an interview :smile::tongue:
Reply 1
I have got an interview, really nervous for it
Same :/ I'm sure it will be fine though :smile:
Hey I've got an interview too :smile: does anyone know what sort of questions they might ask? I heard that they like to put you on the spot
Were you really happy when you got yours? I admit I was :smile: And I think they ask you about why you took your options, what your extra curriculars are and why you want to go there. I reckon they wont want to make you too nervous in the interview. .. hopefully
Yes! Really happy :biggrin: I hope so, but some people who previously had interviews told me that they sometimes ask you things to do with recent things going on in the news, especially for students who want to study medicine. I also had an interview at Handsworth Grammar and the one question that put me on the spot was 'Why should we keep you over other students' because all the students are obviously quite academic
Reply 6
I suppose they might ask questions about medicine news, so maybe you should prepare in case. I don't want to study medicine. Do you think that they will ask questions about what's happening with business at the moment because I want to study business studies? :smile:
I think that there is a fair chance they might so I would just read up an article or two in case they do because there's always quite a lot going on in the news especially to do with business :smile: what subjects are you taking? & what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 8
I am taking business studies, french, English lit and history, what are you taking? My predicted grades are A*/A's.
hmm, the only news I read is the daily mail and I doubt that's going to be helpful :smile: Guess I'll start having to read serious news!
Maths, Biology, Chemistry and History, same except for 1 B and an A in AS maths
i have an interview to on the 7th of feb
I got an interview for next Wednesday too! I'm hoping to study Biology, Chemistry, History and Psychology. I'm predicted A/Bs so it's a complete surprise that I got an interview.
has anyone had a reply yet or know when they might be sending out reply's?
Original post by nichole22
has anyone had a reply yet or know when they might be sending out reply's?

I was told by the head of sixth form that we should be hearing from them three weeks after our interview. Next week, basically.
Original post by smozsolution
I was told by the head of sixth form that we should be hearing from them three weeks after our interview. Next week, basically.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard back from Vesey today. I've been put on the waiting list. I'm both happy and disappointed about this. How has everyone else done?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
got an offer for chem bio maths and english lit :smile: dunno whether to accept or not haha x
Reply 18
I got an offer of Maths, Chem, Bio and RE (: Also not sure whether to accept but probably will! All depends on what my replies from other schools are.
Original post by smozsolution
Heard back from Vesey today. I've been put on the waiting list. I'm both happy and disappointed about this. How has everyone else done?

Same I'm on the waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest