The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im 19 and still havnt but im socially awkward so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Mine was 18, although I imagine that's a little high end. I'd say 15-ish was probably more realistic.
I was 18
Reply 4
I was 14 but it was literally a kiss, not making out
I'm 18 and still haven't, though most of my friends seem to have been around 13
Reply 6
I was 16. It certainly felt old at the time. In year 10 I remember me and my friends saying we had to have our first kiss before our 16th birthday because we thought anything past that was too late. Six out of seven of us failed. But I guess we were the sort of people likely to have a TSR account so we would have been older than most.
Reply 7
14 or 15 is what I'd call the average age. Seems a bit high, but you've got to factor in us forever-aloners.
I was 21.
Reply 9
I was nearly seventeen, which I thought was horribly late.
I was 15 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

EDIT: Really? Negged, for the fact that I had my first kiss at 15? Sorry... :curious:
(edited 11 years ago)
I read somewhere that the average age is 12 - could be balanced out by the fact some people consider their first kiss to be when e.g. in a kissing game aged seven. I'd like to believe 15/16 because I'm 16 and not had mine yet :tongue:

edit: On the other hand, when I tell people my own age I've not had my first kiss yet, most seem very shocked by that. Still, I'm not the only one so idgaf.
(edited 11 years ago)
You're not going to find a normal average on TSR :tongue:

But yeah, I'd say around 13 is pretty normal.
I was 14 /5 I think.

This is TSR though so take about 4 years off what ever the average is for a real life estimate
Reply 14
15 for me, I think that's around average.
Reply 15
I was 13 too.
I was 14/15, it was rubbish, but the on that has meant the most was when i was 17 :smile:
Reply 17
I was 14, most people are probably around 13-15 I reckon. Though I have to say, it was definitely with the wrong person. :L
Original post by becomingbindy
Just to settle a debate between my friends and I...

I was 13... and I thought this was a relatively standard age for a first kiss, but when my uni friends and I had a conversation about this most said that 13 is quite young and they thought that the average was probably more like 15/16.

Thoughts?

PS: I mean a 'making out' kiss, not a peck on the lips.

Well I'm 18 (nearly 19) and still havent had a kiss :frown:
Reply 19
I had mine at 17 and I thought that was pretty late but I dunno, nothing changes after your first kiss and you wonder why it bothered you so much!

Had to wait less than 17 days for my next kiss though, I got a taste for it. :ahee:

Latest