North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by lozzie94
Hey I have an unconditional offer for children's nursing which I have firmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! When are you starting? i'm in the Sept/Oct intake :-)
Reply 22
Hey guys!<br />
<br />
I was just hoping to meet anyone who's going to be studying Adult nursing (or any healthcare course in general really) in sept/oct 2013 so I get to know people before we all head up there!<br />
<br />
I'm looking to stay in City South halls (even though they've been liken to North Korean prison camps...I don't care) or Opal 1, anyone going to any of them?<br />
<br />
Looking forward to hearing from you all :-)

Hi I'm starting October 2013 too on adult nursing. I've posted a thread as I know a group if people starting and we're looking at meeting on Broad Street on Sat 28th Sep of you're interested?

Congratulations on getting your place btw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Sept/October intake is when I start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Swatlz
Hey guys!<br />
<br />
I was just hoping to meet anyone who's going to be studying Adult nursing (or any healthcare course in general really) in sept/oct 2013 so I get to know people before we all head up there!<br />
<br />
I'm looking to stay in City South halls (even though they've been liken to North Korean prison camps...I don't care) or Opal 1, anyone going to any of them?<br />
<br />
Looking forward to hearing from you all :-)

Hi I'm starting October 2013 too on adult nursing. I've posted a thread as I know a group if people starting and we're looking at meeting on Broad Street on Sat 28th Sep of you're interested?

Congratulations on getting your place btw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! yeah I'll be well up for meeting up! be nice to see people before we get into classes, right?
Reply 25
Cool!

I've added you as contacts and I've stated a Facebook page for everyone, please see below, 'like' and add stuff as I will as time goes by.

http://www.facebook.com/BCUnursingoct2013?fref=ts
hi, i am starting adult nursing in oct 2013 at bcu :smile:
Got an offer today! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Congratulations both! :-) hope to see you both there :biggrin:
Reply 29
HI :smile:
just wonderign when you all applied as I applied on january 8th and am still waiting to hear anything off BCU
well done on your offers :smile:
Im doing nursing in sept add ne on facebook sarah svenson
Reply 31
Original post by naattt
HI :smile:
just wonderign when you all applied as I applied on january 8th and am still waiting to hear anything off BCU
well done on your offers :smile:

Hey! I applied stupidly early, I think in October time (I did my application in Summer, sent off as soon as applications opened then) and heard back in Nov. with a Dec. interview it's early days yet :-D
Reply 32
Oh okay, thanks :smile:
What is the interview like? Is it a panel of interviewers and what did they ask?
Reply 33
Original post by naattt
Oh okay, thanks :smile:
What is the interview like? Is it a panel of interviewers and what did they ask?

Interview was allright, it really depends who you have tbh, I had one guy who was completely neutral in his tone and manner, with the other woman being laughing and joking along with me!
Basic questions really like
Why do you want to be a Nurse
What is a Nurse?
What do Nurses do?
And what do you do to relax, that sort of thing :-)
Reply 34
I had the exact same at another interview, I think it's the good cop bad cop routine! Thank you very much, fingers crosses they will contact me with some good news soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending