The Student Room Group

Constantly brings up the fact I slept with him

I'll make a very long story short, but basically I have slept with a guy a few times (we're still friends though) and his friend keeps bringing it up. Whenever I see him on a night out he'll take the mick saying I love him, or will find some way to bring it up. He's also confessed that he's told people that me and this guy have slept together, and the other night he was texting him when we were both out saying "Oh, she's in love with you".

I can handle him bringing it up, but I am furious that he's started bringing the guy I slept with into it by texting him things which are not true. I don't know whether to have a word with the guy I slept with telling him what's going on (he doesn't know what has been happening) or to have a word with his friend. The issue is that they live together so I don't want to cause arguments :/
Reply 1
The guys probably messing about so tell the guy who you slept with what is going on, and he will probably tell him to stop. Shouldn't really be any arguments.
Reply 2
Original post by ZRO
The guys probably messing about so tell the guy who you slept with what is going on, and he will probably tell him to stop. Shouldn't really be any arguments.

He's not, he's shown me some of the things he's sent and there's no reason why he'd lie about telling people.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Two possibilities:

1. The guy likes you and is jealous. He obsesses over it, so naturally brings it up a lot - but makes sure to do so in a jokey manner.

2. The guy you slept with either regrets it or thinks you are in love with him, so his mate, knowing this, thinks it's funny to stir the pot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending