The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings college london - offer holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JuliusDS92
Hey man :smile: are you thinking of firming KCL? Where else do you have offers from?

No i'm most likely gonna insure KCL :smile: Still can't decide whether to firm Imperial or Oxford... it's good that we still have ages to decide though :biggrin: what about you?

lol why the negs?
(edited 11 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by laraali1
Moonraker doesn't look too bad..
Yeah maybe ill see you hehe

Haha i doubt i am even guaranteed accommodation haha.. and we will never know :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by laraali1
Conditional for Law. Definitely want to firm it.
Whats everyones opinion on accommodation? Im on the Strand Campus so its got to be reasonably close.. I need my own bathroom (personal reasons), so Stamford Street and Great Dover are my best two options. Stamford is closer but the rooms in Dover are bigger/nicer plus they have lounges etc.. Has anyone seen them or have any other pros/cons for either? :smile:
Congrats to everyone else on here for the offers btw!

Hey i am most likely firming my KCL law (PPL) offer as well :smile:
havent'y planned as far as accommodation tho ops, have you made your decision?
Reply 63
Unconditional for English. Definitely firming it! And was looking at Wolfson for accommodation, anyone else? :smile:
Reply 64
I've got a conditional offer for Maths at King's as well, already firmed :biggrin:
Reply 65
Original post by fail_azn
Hey i am most likely firming my KCL law (PPL) offer as well :smile:
havent'y planned as far as accommodation tho ops, have you made your decision?

Ah congrats :smile:
I still have no idea. I'm leaning towards Dover, it looks like a nicer atmosphere (+ bigger rooms, more activities) despite it being further away from Strand..
Reply 66
Unconditional for English! :biggrin: Really excited! Going to an open day on the 6th of March. I've got a strong feeling I'll be firming my place. Course looks amazing - London is amazing! I don't know what to do about accommodation, though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by SaraH.j.g
I've got a conditional offer for Maths at King's as well, already firmed :biggrin:

Aha finally someone firmin the same course as me :biggrin: are you going to the open day on the 20th?
Reply 68
Conditional offer for Law! I was just wondering - how long does it take for the offer to come through the post, after you receive the email? I'm an international student so I know it's going to take a longer time but it'd be good to know.
Got an unconditional offer for UCL but I'm firming Kings for Politics of the International Economy.. the uni and the course just looks brilliant!!!!!!
Reply 70
Original post by DaphneP
Conditional offer for Law! I was just wondering - how long does it take for the offer to come through the post, after you receive the email? I'm an international student so I know it's going to take a longer time but it'd be good to know.

Congratulations! I live in the Uk and it took ages for me to get mine so don't hold your breath. I emailed Kings when it seemed like it would never come and they told me that they post them in cycles so it could be awhile. It'll be on its way though, definitely so no panic and it might be different for international students!
Original post by BethsCels
Unconditional for English! :biggrin: Really excited! Going to an open day on the 6th of March. I've got a strong feeling I'll be firming my place. Course looks amazing - London is amazing! I don't know what to do about accommodation, though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: . Have you figured out accommodation yet? I've got an offer for english too:smile: I'm an international student, still not sure I'm firming this one..but the option of living in london is very difficult to resist!
Reply 72
Original post by Abibliophobia
Hi!
I got an offer for European Studies and Spanish :smile: , what about you?

I got and firmed my unconditional offer for European Studies with Spanish last Friday! :smile:
You looked at accommodation yet?
Reply 73
Original post by KaranS95
Aha finally someone firmin the same course as me :biggrin: are you going to the open day on the 20th?

Yeah, I'm going down tomorrow so I'm all ready :biggrin: I'm assuming you are as well then? :smile:

Where else did you apply?
Reply 75
Original post by theseeker
Where else did you apply?

I applied to Nottingham, Loughborough, Leeds and Queen Mary London but I insured Queen Mary :smile: Have you applied for Maths too?
I applied to Nottingham, Loughborough, Leeds and Queen Mary London but I insured Queen Mary :smile: Have you applied for Maths too?

Yep :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by theseeker
Yep :smile:

Where have you applied? :smile: What were your offers?
Reply 78
Original post by chloeaj
Congratulations! I live in the Uk and it took ages for me to get mine so don't hold your breath. I emailed Kings when it seemed like it would never come and they told me that they post them in cycles so it could be awhile. It'll be on its way though, definitely so no panic and it might be different for international students!

Oh okay, I see. Thanks a lot, that's reassuring to hear. :smile:
Reply 79
Anyone for maths :P......

Quick Reply

Latest