The Student Room Group

Higher Resources

Scroll to see replies

Come on Guys, any papers?
Does anyone know if the 2010 past papers are going to be on the website yet? A litttle bit late this year as pp's are already in the shops
Most marking instructions are up, but I'm not sure about past papers.
Reply 83
i doubt they'll ever be up. Last year was the only time they had put the pps up on the website

nice grades derangedyoshi
soup
i doubt they'll ever be up. Last year was the only time they had put the pps up on the website

:lolwut: This is wrong.

--

They weren't up until October last year, if I recall.
Reply 85
TheUnbeliever
:lolwut: This is wrong.

--

They weren't up until October last year, if I recall.

Yeah but they had never been up before, as far as I know
soup

They had.
soup

Lolwhat? The SQA site always has the last 3 or 4 years of papers up.
That's not really true either, although I think you'd be too young to remember. (Yay, I get to patronize people now! :laugh:) They started it after the 2007 exams, which is why that's how far back they go.
TheUnbeliever
That's not really true either, although I think you'd be too young to remember. (Yay, I get to patronize people now! :laugh:) They started it after the 2007 exams, which is why that's how far back they go.

Really? I was told they took the older ones down when they put new ones up, but I might be imagining it :confused:.
Vitamin D
Really? I was told they took the older ones down when they put new ones up, but I might be imagining it :confused:.

Yeah, there weren't any up when I did my Standard Grades (that was summer '07) but there were when I did my Highers, because they'd put the ones from that year up. People have talked about them taking the older ones down, but I think that's just their expectation rather than what's actually happening, because I'm yet to see any evidence of it. :smile: I would have expected it as well, to be honest, since I'd have thought licensing the papers to Leckie & Leckie and now Bright Red would be a nice moneyspinner for them.
Anyone know of any online Computing notes? :frown:
Reply 92
Anyone know any good sites to buy Past SQA Higher Papers (with answers) cheaper than the usual book stores.
Reply 93
You can download 2007-2010 from the SQA's website for free.

But you can also buy (cheaper) second hand ones on Amazon and ebay... :smile:
amazon is by far the best website. You can get past papers, revision notes, anything you need to help you achieve good grades.
Just wondering if anyone has it.

:colondollar:
Reply 96
Going onto Bright red Publishing's website. I ordered mine at just beofre 4pm and they arrived the next day.
You get a 10% discount by using the promotion code; youngscot1
thanks a lot for these! :smile:
Reply 98
Does anyone know where I can find the answers for 2002 higher business management?
Reply 99
Sorry if this has already been posted but here's every Physics past paper from 1992-2010, with answers.

http://mrmackenzie.co.uk/higher-revision/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending