The Student Room Group

Grant Thornton online tests

Hello, does anyone know where I can practise psl tests. I know there are some companies that will send you an instant invite to take online tests straight after completing their application but they use SHL. Are there any that do the same but for Kenexa?
@asch to be honest the Kenexa (PSL) ones are very similar to SHL but you have the advantage of being able to go back to the questions and change them. In that respect they're easier. You probably have already done them by now though?

I took my GT ones about 5 days ago but still haven't had a reply, when did you get a reply?
Reply 2
I haven't done it yet. I remember taking one for the internship with GT and failed. I'm determined not to mess up this time. Hope yours went well.
Afraid didn't make it through this one...will be messaging them to find out my scores but I suspect it's the damn verbal test. again.
Reply 4
yes i really share the post that i remember taking for the intership and i determined to mess up the You probably have already done them by now though?
Thornton Locksmith

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending