The Student Room Group

Karma I deserve it

Basically this guy I don't know told me i'm pretty and I was sort of like ok. Anyways I didn't know what to say but he said that he wanted to get to know me. I was with a bunch of my friends. But they didn't really hear much because they were busy laughing so it wasn't that awkward for him. I didn't say much so I guess he got the message that I wasn't like that. I still see him around college and now I like him. It's been a couple of weeks since this happened. He doesn't come up to me any more and I don't understand, I didn't be rude or mean and the last conversation we had was ok. I asked him what subjects he does at college etc. I'm confused, I really like him now but I don't know how to approach him. What should I do. How should I approach him, what if he's with other people. I guess I deserve it. :frown:

Please guys it would be great if you could help me out. :rolleyes:

And by the way I have only been out with one guy. And I was little then so we never kissed.:tongue:
By not saying much he thinks you are not interested in him and that's why he doesn't come up to you anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending