The Student Room Group

Quitting my job & studying full time OU - financial help?

Hey everyone

I'm 32 and have 2 children aged 4 & 6 - I live with their father but we are not really together anymore and so I may be on my own any time soon! ANYWAY, I want to be a Physics teacher and I am wanting to do a degree with the OU, which takes 6 years part time and 3 years full time (then a PGCE afterwards obvs).

I was originally wanting to do the part time course but I have recently been wondering about quitting my part-time, dead-end job and studying full time so I could begin my new career sooner. The thing is, I won't be able to manage without any sort of income, does anyone know if there is any way to receive financial help for living costs whilst studying?

It kind of feels like I would be freeloading as I am going to apply for a tuition fee loan too, but I can't see any other way round it as together with my part time job and studying 16 hours a week part time & having the kids and the house (and a dog) I think I would run myself into the ground. Plus, my career, in the end, would benefit others so I would be giving back eventually!!

Anyone got any advice or info/websites that might help etc, please? I have Googled it but couldn't find much that applied to my situation...

Thanks a lot
Sophie

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Full time students aren't generally entitled to benefits. Those who are responsible for a child (couple or lone parent) might be. There's no maintenance loan for OU students.
Reply 2
I would recommend you study an access course which will take 1 year providing you have maths and English Level 2 qualifications which are GSCE's. If you don't have level 2 credits then you will have to do a gateway year which will take about a year. You are talking about taking an OU degree in order to become a physics teacher and I don't think it is possible to become a teacher without studying a degree at a proper university and if it was you would be at as huge disadvantageous as you would be up against people who have done physics degrees at university and then gone on to become teachers.

In all honesty I think that you had best going to your local community college and speaking to the student services there. They will advise you and help you get onto the correct courses that will help you get into university. With the path that you are currently on you will find that you are wasting time and in the end you will end up at a community college anyway. After you have done an access course you can then go onto university and get grants and loans.

You want a career in teaching and it wont be as easy as just doing an OU course in your own time then enrolling onto a PGCE and then landing yourself a job at a secondary school. The OU is alright for people who are in work and need to improve their skills and they don't have time to enroll on a college course, but if you want a new career then you will have to go through the 'proper' channels. The reasons for this is to make sure you are suitable for the career path you have chosen and they will also want to know a bit about you so they know how keen and eager you are. If you get accepted onto an access course with a community college then providing you pass the course then you are guaranteed a place at university.
Reply 3
You would be so much better off enrolling for a full time degree course at a bricks and motar place if you are going to study full time. You will be eligible for a maintenance loan and be exempt from council tax which would either whilst living with your partner be a 25% discount or if on your own (no other eligible adults in household) a full exemption. Although the maintenance loan is not huge amount, you may be eligible for childcare grant and/or a parent's learning allowance see https://www.gov.uk/browse/education/student-finance.

Studying part time at degree level only really works if you have an independent income or somone to support you financially. It is only since September 2012 that part time students have been eligible for student tuition loans. But the sting in the tail is that the fees have gone up substantially.

What level 3 qualifications do you already have? If you are over 25, funding Access courses can also be a challenge on the living expenses front. If you require evidence of recent study, prehaps you could enrol on the OU course and then transfer to a bricks and mortar place on a full time base in the second year. You would then be able to access additional financial support.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
I thought a BSc degree was a proper degree wherever you did it? I don't understand why I would be a huge disadvantage to people who have gone to a "proper" university - I'd still done a degree and the work necessary to get it wouldn't I?
Reply 5
Original post by MissSophieH
I thought a BSc degree was a proper degree wherever you did it? I don't understand why I would be a huge disadvantage to people who have gone to a "proper" university - I'd still done a degree and the work necessary to get it wouldn't I?

There are many reason why you would be at a huge disadvantage but the reason is generally because you are claiming to want a new career, every person who goes to university make sacrifices in order to get to university. If you are not prepared to make sacrifices for your new career then they will presume that at the first hurdle you will drop out, they may well think that you have just been watched Brian Cox on TV and off the back of that you decided to become a physics teacher.

You also find that degree's are awarded on the quality of the work, when you go to a proper university the university can check to make sure the work you hand in is all your own.

You seem to want a new career to come to you, but it is very hard work and you are in all likely with your current attitude going to fall at the first hurdle and that is basically not getting the required qualifications. This is the bottom line, the degree's given out by bricks and mortar universities are a lot better than OU degree's and it is a very competitive jobs market.
Reply 6
I know people doing OU degrees and their coursework is very demanding and strictly marked. The marking is equally as high quality as my full-time degree was and the boundaries for mark grades are higher at the OU.

Doing an OU degree takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice, time management and committment, as it's generally being done on top of work and family responsibilities. Employers recognise this, as do the bricks-and-mortar universities. One of my friends working on an OU degree has been told that he has good prospects for a PhD by experts in his field at a traditional university. OU degrees are not 'second best'.

For the record, "proper" universities have no more way of knowing that the student is handing in the work, than OU. At my undergrad uni, coursework was handed into drop-boxes in an unmanned office. Many unis are now switching to electronic hand-in systems, which is exactly the same as OU remote hand-in. Plus every university - OU or traditional - uses plagiarism checking software and websites like turnitin, to make sure that work isn't being copied or churned out by commercial essay factories.
Reply 7
If you rely on where you studied to be a passport to success, you are likely to be disappointed. There are some employers and career paths that will filter applications based on where you studied but then they are also likely to filter on GCSE grades as well. So having a 'good' degree but indifferent GCSE and A levels are likely to be just as big a disadvantage. For many employers a good degree 2:1 or above just ticks the graduate filter box. Then they start looking for what else you have to offer, suitable experience, evidence of not requiring any training to do the job day one are big factors.

I know of successful people who got OU degrees just so the could tick the graduate box to advance their careers once they hit the glass ceiling. Getting the degree didn't improve their ability to the job, it just enabled some potential employers to satisfy HR requirement that the post holder must be a graduate.

There is however one caveat, if you think you may want to work overseas particularly in the Middle East or parts of Asia, any degree gained by distance learning may not be recognised. Degrees gained at satellite campuses can also have recognition issues.

As a previous poster said plagiarism is a problem at bricks and mortar places as well as in distance learning. Most written work is submitted as a word processed document, your lecturers are unlikely to know your hand writing or writing style based on your interactions in class. Your writing style will be limited by the need to reference usually Harvard style which may disrupt your narrative. The use of electronic plagiarism detectors is routine. As are identity checks for written exams, because lecturers can't rely on knowing their students or be present for all exams.

For teaching purposes, the content of your BSc is important for determining whether you will be eligible to teach Physics at secondary school. To get funding for science PGCE, you will need a 2:1, it is quite possible that this could be moved upwards as there are more teachers than there are jobs. They are also looking for good A level grades in the main subject that you want to teach.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by SAXONGB
There are many reason why you would be at a huge disadvantage but the reason is generally because you are claiming to want a new career, every person who goes to university make sacrifices in order to get to university. If you are not prepared to make sacrifices for your new career then they will presume that at the first hurdle you will drop out, they may well think that you have just been watched Brian Cox on TV and off the back of that you decided to become a physics teacher.

You also find that degree's are awarded on the quality of the work, when you go to a proper university the university can check to make sure the work you hand in is all your own.

You seem to want a new career to come to you, but it is very hard work and you are in all likely with your current attitude going to fall at the first hurdle and that is basically not getting the required qualifications. This is the bottom line, the degree's given out by bricks and mortar universities are a lot better than OU degree's and it is a very competitive jobs market

I work part time & have two children, my spare time is limited and I am preparing to make it virtually zero so I can study! I have been interested in science and astrology for years but have always thought I had no chance of being able to go back to study. But the OU seems to make this look possible. And I am not the sort of person to choose a career based on a programme on TV.

I spoke to someone at the OU who explained more to me about the degree and its merits, I asked about being at a huge disadvantage, they vehemently disagreed, in fact agreeing that studying part time whilst working and being a parent shows great commitment and organisational skills. And how could someone not hand in work that wasn't their own, at a brick Uni. Additionally, I spoke to a recruitment consultant who said that whilst brick Universities are considered "top", OU degrees are absolutely valid and do not mean a huge disadvantage.

I fail to see how my current attitude means I am likely to fall at the first hurdle & fail. With all due respect, you know nothing about me or my attitude. So everyone who does an OU degree is short-cutting and likely to fail? I think that's a load of rubbish, the OU makes it possible for people to be able to go back into education, and I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Even if I didn't go into teaching (physics, by the way, is a shortage subject & crying out for good teachers), I would love a career in science one way or another.
Reply 9
I just want to say, I can see how my OP may have appeared a bit lackadaisical, but that's not me and that's not how it was meant.

I am aware (and more than a little daunted) by the amount of work that I will have to do for a degree and I do worry that I won't be good enough. But I have passion for the subject and a desire to learn and do well and I feel more determined about this than any other career/interest/whatever that I have considered. At school, I didn't know what I wanted to do, I enjoyed English and Maths and Science etc, but no one seemed to inspired me to pursue the subjects. I started A Levels in subjects that I wasn't sure about and I ended up leaving as I just wasn't as interested as I should have been. Only in my twenties did I discover how much I enjoyed astronomy and came to appreciate the workings of the Universe and everything in it, but I doubted myself. And then I had my children and I doubted myself further and thought that was it and there was no chance for me to do anything about it. Only recently have I realised that I can do something about it - I was concerned that it was too late and that I didn't have enough time - but I've realised that if I want it enough, I will make time. I have already started studying algebra again, then I plan move onto geometry, trig, calculus, biology, chemistry, physics and astronomy, reading books, practising the subjects etc. I have seven months before the course starts and I intend to learn as much as I can before then so that I don't feel too out of my depth, so that I will have faith in myself to go further and do well and eventually make a career for myself out of something I love.

Sorry for the rant but it just seems that I may have come across as someone who doesn't really give a stuff and just wants a career in something she knows nothing about and doesn't overly care about. I assure you that is not the case, I will work my @$$ off for this.
Reply 10
Original post by MissSophieH
I just want to say, I can see how my OP may have appeared a bit lackadaisical, but that's not me and that's not how it was meant.

I am aware (and more than a little daunted) by the amount of work that I will have to do for a degree and I do worry that I won't be good enough. But I have passion for the subject and a desire to learn and do well and I feel more determined about this than any other career/interest/whatever that I have considered. At school, I didn't know what I wanted to do, I enjoyed English and Maths and Science etc, but no one seemed to inspired me to pursue the subjects. I started A Levels in subjects that I wasn't sure about and I ended up leaving as I just wasn't as interested as I should have been. Only in my twenties did I discover how much I enjoyed astronomy and came to appreciate the workings of the Universe and everything in it, but I doubted myself. And then I had my children and I doubted myself further and thought that was it and there was no chance for me to do anything about it. Only recently have I realised that I can do something about it - I was concerned that it was too late and that I didn't have enough time - but I've realised that if I want it enough, I will make time. I have already started studying algebra again, then I plan move onto geometry, trig, calculus, biology, chemistry, physics and astronomy, reading books, practising the subjects etc. I have seven months before the course starts and I intend to learn as much as I can before then so that I don't feel too out of my depth, so that I will have faith in myself to go further and do well and eventually make a career for myself out of something I love.

Sorry for the rant but it just seems that I may have come across as someone who doesn't really give a stuff and just wants a career in something she knows nothing about and doesn't overly care about. I assure you that is not the case, I will work my @$$ off for this.

I wasn't questioning your desire to work hard to get a new career, but I have first hand experience about going onto university as a mature student, and I know it is not only hard work universities and prospective employers want, they also want to see a hell of a lot of commitment. The only thing I am trying to get across is to make sure you are on the correct path that will give you the required qualifications you need for the career you want.

If the OU have told you that you can achieve your aims with the course you are on then good luck and I apologies for my ignorance. I would still check out your local community college though even if it is just to check out what courses they can offer you. Their access courses are very good, and if you get into a bricks and mortar university then you can get grants and loans, to help cover your living costs.
Original post by SAXONGB
I would recommend you study an access course which will take 1 year providing you have maths and English Level 2 qualifications which are GSCE's. If you don't have level 2 credits then you will have to do a gateway year which will take about a year. You are talking about taking an OU degree in order to become a physics teacher and I don't think it is possible to become a teacher without studying a degree at a proper university and if it was you would be at as huge disadvantageous as you would be up against people who have done physics degrees at university and then gone on to become teachers.

In all honesty I think that you had best going to your local community college and speaking to the student services there. They will advise you and help you get onto the correct courses that will help you get into university. With the path that you are currently on you will find that you are wasting time and in the end you will end up at a community college anyway. After you have done an access course you can then go onto university and get grants and loans.

You want a career in teaching and it wont be as easy as just doing an OU course in your own time then enrolling onto a PGCE and then landing yourself a job at a secondary school. The OU is alright for people who are in work and need to improve their skills and they don't have time to enroll on a college course, but if you want a new career then you will have to go through the 'proper' channels. The reasons for this is to make sure you are suitable for the career path you have chosen and they will also want to know a bit about you so they know how keen and eager you are. If you get accepted onto an access course with a community college then providing you pass the course then you are guaranteed a place at university.

I don't want to be rude but have you got any experience of the OU, or even looked at the courses they offer? The marking is stricter and you don't get anywhere near the same amount of support that is available at a normal uni. :confused::confused:

I would suggest to the OP that going to a 'real live' uni would be faster and easier, but you will get as good if not a better degree from the OU. You need 85%+ to gain a distinction and therefore a first with the OU this is the same as Oxbridge. It is hard and sometimes unrewarding work, especially now they have taken away the 'merit' grade. e.g. I got 83.5% overall in one of my modulels and was awarded a 'pass' mark, the same as someone who scraped through with 40%! Many people don't understand the OU and think it is some kind of lazy or stupid peoples' way of getting qualifications, it certainly isn't! It is hard work and sometimes you get no support. I would suggest trying to go to a local uni, as you will get all the student funding whereas the OU is usually considered part-time study. Good luck.

Just to add your final comment in bold about access courses isn't true. Some uni's, even those partnered to the colleges offering them are refusing entry to people on them because they haven't been taught the relevant things they need to succeed in a degree.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by SuperCat007
I don't want to be rude but have you got any experience of the OU, or even looked at the courses they offer? The marking is stricter and you don't get anywhere near the same amount of support that is available at a normal uni. :confused::confused:

I would suggest to the OP that going to a 'real live' uni would be faster and easier, but you will get as good if not a better degree from the OU. You need 85%+ to gain a distinction and therefore a first with the OU this is the same as Oxbridge. It is hard and sometimes unrewarding work, especially now they have taken away the 'merit' grade. e.g. I got 83.5% overall in one of my modulels and was awarded a 'pass' mark, the same as someone who scraped through with 40%! Many people don't understand the OU and think it is some kind of lazy or stupid peoples' way of getting qualifications, it certainly isn't! It is hard work and sometimes you get no support. I would suggest trying to go to a local uni, as you will get all the student funding whereas the OU is usually considered part-time study. Good luck.

Just to add your final comment in bold about access courses isn't true. Some uni's, even those partnered to the colleges offering them are refusing entry to people on them because they haven't been taught the relevant things they need to succeed in a degree.

I have had experience of the OU and in my experience the OU is for people who are currently in employment and are wanting to further their careers. I never said that the OU is for lazy people and never questioned the quality of their degree's.

I am fully aware that red brick universities don't generally accept people from Access courses but as I am sure you are aware the reason a university will either take you or not is dependent on whether you are able to cope with the difficulty of the work. I went on an access course because universities don't accept adults with A levels. I have been given a conditional offer for Theoretical Physics at UoL which is a maths degree. The reason that I was given an offer was because I wont struggle with the work that the degree requires.

If you had continued to read the thread I also said that if the OU have said she can achieve her career goals then that is fine. The point I was trying to make in this thread and I am aware that I may have sounded either ignorant or rude was to make sure she will get the required qualifications so she doesn't waste any time. What I also said was to make sure she doesn't end up studying for a job that she is either not suited for and as such wont get a job in or a job she wont end up liking.
Too much rambling here, putting it simply explore all your options visit your local university open day, talk to people on OU forums/facebook pages for the course you want to study. In short if you want it bad enough you will find a way to get it. whether it is OU or A N Other university. good luck!
Original post by SAXONGB
I went on an access course because universities don't accept adults with A levels.

I certainly don't want to argue, more discuss and I have read the whole thread. But I am interested by the comment from you that I have highlighted in bold. I have exactly the opposite problem. I have no A-levels but the equivalent to an access course (OU year 1 of a Nat Sci degree, access courses won't take me because of EQL and technically what I have is higher). YET I am being turned down by c**p*y universities because I don't have 'relevant qualifications' because my OU course isn't equivalent. All universities in my experience would prefer a set of good A-levels to an access course. Obviously it depends upon the course, but I guess it gives them something to compare you against all the other candidates. I also know of two local colleges who have had lots of complaints from students who have been refused places at their partner university after completing the access course because the uni didn't think they had the right qualification.

I'd be really curious to hear your story because the only thing I've heard from the good unis is 'well on the basis of your AS grades (AAB) if you had your full A-levels and completed them to the best of your ability (A*A*/A A) then we would have no problem offering you a conditional or unconditional place, but with your current qualifications I'm very sorry but we could not consider your application.'
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
I certainly don't want to argue, more discuss and I have read the whole thread. But I am interested by the comment from you that I have highlighted in bold. I have exactly the opposite problem. I have no A-levels but the equivalent to an access course (OU year 1 of a Nat Sci degree, access courses won't take me because of EQL and technically what I have is higher). YET I am being turned down by c**p*y universities because I don't have 'relevant qualifications' because my OU course isn't equivalent. All universities in my experience would prefer a set of good A-levels to an access course. Obviously it depends upon the course, but I guess it gives them something to compare you against all the other candidates. I also know of two local colleges who have had lots of complaints from students who have been refused places at their partner university after completing the access course because the uni didn't think they had the right qualification.

I'd be really curious to hear your story because the only thing I've heard from the good unis is 'well on the basis of your AS grades (AAB) if you had your full A-levels and completed them to the best of your ability (A*A*/A A) then we would have no problem offering you a conditional or unconditional place, but with your current qualifications I'm very sorry but we could not consider your application.'

I will start by explaining Access courses, and that may shed some light on your situation. In order to be accepted onto an access course you need to have a level 2 in both maths and English a level 2 qualification is a GCSE at grade C. If you somehow manage to get onto the access course without these 2 qualifications i.e. you just pass the entrance exam then you cannot complete the access course which is a level 3 course or an A level equivalent. In order to pass an access course you need to meet certain criteria, these include having level 2 in GCSE maths and English, you also need a level 2 in I.T. This I.T qualification is taken while you are doing your access course. You then obviously need to take exams and you need to actually show up for your classes. The access course varies depending on what you want to study at university, but I am currently doing 6 hours of maths and 6 hours of physics. I was also doing I.T but I finished that early and I had a tutorial which was mainly to give us information on using the UCAS site and getting our personal statements and references sorted. The Physics and Maths units are A level's that have been condensed into 12 months but as a rule of thumb people are given offers of 45 level 3 credits at pass or merit. I got an offer of 45 level 3 credits at distinction of which at least 15 must be from maths and 15 from physics. As I only do physics and maths I must get all my credits from physics and maths. It is also not easier to do more than 2 subjects as they then increase your offer from 45 credits to 70 credits. This is the minimum standard that universities accept.

My personal story is that I got accepted to a grammar school but couldn't accept the place as it wasn't in my best interests and it wasn't in my best interests to attend university straight after school for various reasons. I was advised to attend college as an adult to go to university. While I was in college I shone academically and that is why I was given an offer for the University of Liverpool.

So to sum up, the reason that the universities are not giving you offers is because your OU course doesn't meet the requirements that universities want. Do you have level 2 Maths, English and I.T, and does you university course cover core subjects in depth such as physics, chemistry, maths etc.

The answer is probably no if your being refused, so I would advise you to go to your local community college.
This has gone completely off topic. OU level study is level 4, as far as access courses go I am a level above them. Personally for what I want to do I wouldn't go near an access course because the unis I'm looking at don't accept them, nor are they as relevant for my course as A-levels.

I think uni's need to open their eyes, but I very much disagree with your comment about unis not accepting adults with A-levels it just isn't true and in my case I have needed them more than anything else.
Reply 17
This has gone completely off topic. OU level study is level 4, as far as access courses go I am a level above them. Personally for what I want to do I wouldn't go near an access course because the unis I'm looking at don't accept them, nor are they as relevant for my course as A-levels.

I think uni's need to open their eyes, but I very much disagree with your comment about unis not accepting adults with A-levels it just isn't true and in my case I have needed them more than anything else.

I think you will find that if you go into any college and try to enroll on an A level course you will be told that you cannot enroll because the government don't provide funding for them and the reason is because you cannot get into university with them. The reason universities don't accept them is because they are for 17 - 18 year old's, and as a result universities don't use them as a barometer of your aptitude. You seem to think I am telling you a pack of lies but I am not, that is the way it is.

Access courses are just A level courses that have been condensed into 1 year, so I fail to see how an A level is more relevant than an access course. Just like A levels in order to start and A level course which is level 3 you still need level 2 in maths and English. Access like A levels are both level 3 which means they are FURTHER EDUCATION, if your course if level 4 that means you are HIGHER EDUCATION. So the reason that universities aren't accepting you is because you don't have the required level 2 and 3 qualifications.

It is the universities that set these standards not the colleges, and the reason that universities accept access courses are because the students are capable of doing the work. The colleges are very strict in making sure the quality stays high on their access courses so that universities continue to accept them

I don't mean to be insulting when I say this but all universities will accept any student that can cope with the work load. I am going to the university of Liverpool which people will say wont accept access courses, but if you are a capable student then they will accept you. What university are you trying to enroll into and for what subject?

I think another point you seem to be missing is that the majority of the brightest students go to university straight from school and they will use A levels. The majority of people on access courses are bright but they aren't of the standard of the people who go to university straight from school, although this isn't true entirely. With an access course it will get you into the university course that matches your aptitude and intelligence, so if you are remarkably bright then you can get onto a university course that will suit you. If however you are clever but still struggle a bit then you will get onto a university course that suits your intelligence. When you apply for university you need a reference, this reference is what the university will use as well as your grades to decide whether or not you will be able cope with the course.

Like I have said universities don't refuse you for no other reason than whether or not you will be able to cope with the work load. I would also suggest that you contact the OU and ask them why you are not able to get into university with your OU course.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You NEED A-levels for what I want to do there is no way around it. There is NO access course for it, access courses in this case are not relevant. I don't expect to get to do A-levels for free, I'm too old and I have a higher qualification, I will need to pay. It is nothing at all about work load it is about showing you have the potential to excel at the course. Maybe you'd be interested to know that I am actually a student studying a course at a university which requires 3 A's at A-level which equates to 360 UCAS tariff points which is many more than you'd achieve on an access course. I would have been one of the brightest but for illness.

Anyway I refuse to argue with you, your information is wrong you should not be trying to put people off doing A-levels because they are more relevant a 'barometer' for nearly every university. But such is life.

Good luck OP it'll be hard work, but it is rewarding. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You NEED A-levels for what I want to do there is no way around it. There is NO access course for it, access courses in this case are not relevant. I don't expect to get to do A-levels for free, I'm too old and I have a higher qualification, I will need to pay. It is nothing at all about work load it is about showing you have the potential to excel at the course. Maybe you'd be interested to know that I am actually a student studying a course at a university which requires 3 A's at A-level which equates to 360 UCAS tariff points which is many more than you'd achieve on an access course. I would have been one of the brightest but for illness.

Anyway I refuse to argue with you, your information is wrong you should not be trying to put people off doing A-levels because they are more relevant a 'barometer' for nearly every university. But such is life.

Good luck OP it'll be hard work, but it is rewarding. :smile:

Whether you pay or not you still don't get funding for the A level course, you only pay a contribution towards the cost of the course the rest is paid for by the government.

Like I have said I am not lying to you but universities will NOT accept adults with A levels. There are access courses that cover every possible route into university and as a result every possible A level is covered. Whether you want to study any of the sciences, business studies engineering or go into medicine or nursing. Every course that you could possibly want to do in university is covered by the access courses and every A level is covered by the access courses. Access courses are 2 year a levels courses that have been condensed into one year to suit adults, they are not A levels which are solely for school leavers that are aged 17 - 18.

My information is not wrong and i am not the one arguing. I have tried myself to enroll on A levels and was told they are no use as adults can't use them to access university courses. I also never told you not to try to enroll onto an A level course I told you to go to your local community college and find out for yourself. You have not done this and have now accused me of trying to put people off enrolling for A levels and have accused me of lying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending