The Student Room Group

University offers and resits

I have an offer from university, and on the ucas sheet, it did say get AAB by august 2003(results day) I will get this hopefullly, but I did resits in january (1) and some this june (2), do the university know about these? And if so do they mind or care, or do they mean AAB without resits. I have heard loads of answers to this question but really know wot is the real answer?
There is a question and answer page on the ucas website. One of the questions asked is "What do I do if my exam details have changed?" The answer given was:

"If the exam concerned was entered into Section 7A Qualifications Completed or Certificated, then please write to the universities/colleges to which you have applied.

If the exam concerned was entered into Section 7B, Qualifications Not Yet Completed or Certificated, then please write to both the universities/colleges to which you have applied and to the Supervisor, EBL, UCAS, P.O.Box 28, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 3LZ United Kingdom."

I'm not sure if this is relevant to your question but it might give you an idea as to what you need to do. If it is not theyn you could try contacting UCAS and asking them.

UCAS Enquiries
Tel: +44 (0) 870 1122211
Fax: +44 (0) 1242 544961
Email: [email protected]
Reply 2
Don't worry doing resits are fine, I am doing some resits and I E-mailed the Uni I want to go to and they were fine about it.
Reply 3
AAB!! - which uni and course?
Reply 4
It mainly depends on the course you want to do!
What course are you doing?
they dont actually know if resit happened unless grade changes
Reply 6
If the grade changes!! I should hope it does! otherwise I wudnt be doing a resit.

Oxford Law is what Im doing
I jus asked because my offers from LSE, UCL which were AAA said if their is any changes to your exam results they should be notified so they can decide wether I am suitable for the offer, so i was like ......err sh*t because Im resit central at the mo

Latest