The Student Room Group

Fake Tan... for guys?

Hi guys

I'm going to Magaluf in June and I'm pale, I want to know what the best full body tan to get is without it smudging, getting on clothes and last around 4-5 days.

Not too dark, just a nice colour to match my brown arms.
Reply 1
or you could just tan when you get out there
Reply 2
I would like to arrive with a subtle tan, plus I don't tan well.
Original post by atastycrumpet
Hi guys

I'm going to Magaluf in June and I'm pale, I want to know what the best full body tan to get is without it smudging, getting on clothes and last around 4-5 days.

Not too dark, just a nice colour to match my brown arms.

look for st moriz and choose light... Its cheap and easy too apply!!

Or a spray tan!

However, if you have these products on, your skin will not tan underneath so maybe just go out their pale and return naturally tanned :smile:

have a nice holiday!!!
Reply 4
Okay thanks I'll at these products! :biggrin:

Are there any that allow you to tan underneath? Thanks.
Reply 5
Fake tan will NOT stop your skin tanning naturally!

I wouldn't recommend self tanning if you've never done it before (could get messy!!) so book yourself in for a spray tan a couple of days before you go. Make sure you're not busy after the tan as you'll need to allow 4-6 hours for it to develop, so no exercise or contact with water to avoid the streaky look!! :smile:
Reply 6
Thaaanks!

I will see what's good and where to go! :biggrin: Thanks
Reply 7
I've seen loads of spray tabs go wrong and look awful, not that all of them do. I personally use tinted moisturisers, either Dove or Garnier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
dale-winton.jpg

That you OP?
Reply 9
Original post by zjs
dale-winton.jpg

That you OP?

Exactly, don't be Dale Winton.
Go on a sunbed and actually get a real tan, like I do. Fake tan stinks of **** I don't care what anybody says. And ignore what people tell you about skin cancer, people blow it way out of proportion. It's the same as you staying out in the sun in maga. Also, UV is used for medicinal purposes too. Whatever you do, ignore what Albino said, do not arrive at Palma de Mallorca airport pale, for goodness sake
(edited 11 years ago)
Just go on a sunbed it'll be easier and look better

Quick Reply

Latest