The Student Room Group

this girl really confuses me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cake_lover
Basically, there's this girl in my lectures who I've found looking at me several times, but looks away as soon as I look :s-smilie:

I don't want to bother with stupid "does she like me or not" ****, I just don't understand why she looks at me so often, I start to think I've forgotten to wear my pants or something!

She did it again today, I was walking with my mate back to halls from the lecture, she was walking further ahead, I just looked ahead and saw her looking at me again then turn her head away, *sigh*

She's pretty, but I can't tell if she feels that I'm staring at her, or she's thinks I'm just odd. She seems shy but man I'm confuzzled.

Do you girls ever look at someone repeatedly like that? for what reason? If I ever see a girl I find attractive, yes i will look, but not more than once or twice, as I'd hate to look like a creep.

Should I just try talking to her or just try ignoring it?

To quote a stiffler film "You think too much with your brain son and not enough with your cock and balls". Go talk to her, at the very worst a rejection! oh no! at the very best, some sexy luuuurve! go get em tiger! rawr!
Reply 21
Original post by EffieFlowers
I do exactly this!

are you the girl?!??!?!
Reply 22
Original post by EffieFlowers
I do exactly this!

oh EffieFlowers you cheeky diva!
Reply 23
I've only noticed for the past week or two, damn give me a break, I'm not normally good with girls and really lack confidence, hence why I came here.
Original post by manty
oh EffieFlowers you cheeky diva!

O'right. :sexface:
Reply 25
Guys, I really wanted to approach her the other day, but got so nervous :frown: how do I stop being so nervous and gain confidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
She wants to catch your glare, and when you do satisfaction comes over her which causes her to look away. Clearly she has some kind of chemistry with you, you just don't know... yet.
Guys, I really wanted to approach her the other day, but got so nervous :frown: how do I stop being so nervous and gain confidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it when your energy is at an all time high. When you're happy and willing to do it because your confidence is up there, don't ever do it when you feel pressurised by your own mind and thoughts, don't let those control you. Do it when you've had an amazing day and just go for it, you just feel that happy vibe - and you know the time's right. Don't make excuses to talk to her, though, like about the lecture itself or so, you don't want the beginning to flow with **** corny lies. Just say whatever comes to your mind and you're in.
Reply 28
She's probably waiting for you to start talking to her...
Reply 29
I always go in confident, but kit overwhelmed when she's around her friends, I've always preferred one on one conversations.

I did promise myself if I was attracted to a girl I would approach her when going to uni. So far, I've not been successful, clearly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
So you're calling her the creep? Maybe she's looking at your ugly face to see if you will come over and talk to her!
Reply 31
Original post by Mullah.S
So you're calling her the creep? Maybe she's looking at your ugly face to see if you will come over and talk to her!

Not calling her a creep, I'm just terrible at picking up signals from girls!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Not calling her a creep, I'm just terrible at picking up signals from girls!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a signal. If you are lucky enough to get one again go talk to her, cause if you leave it too late, when you do talk to her, she will make it severely awkward and embarrassing for you, because you completely ignored her advances for so long.
Reply 33
It's so bloody obvious she likes you, jeesus, just ask her out.
She probably shy and thinks if she looks away you won't notice, if she does smile she's feeling brave.

If you need confidence then just big yourself up, you have earned the attention of a girl and you must continue to work for this attention, just smile or walk casually towards her, make a light hearted comment on the situation.
Message her on fb and ask her about something from your course
but try and lead it in the right direction, say something along the lines of 'hey, you're doing ______ right?' when she says yeah say 'ohhh thought so, seen you a few times :smile: have you (ask question about course)'
it'll get the convo flowing
and then when you next see her and she looks and smiles you can approach her and it will be less awkward. Make sure you approach her this time though or it will get awkward.
Basically, there's this girl in my lectures who I've found looking at me several times, but looks away as soon as I look :s-smilie:

I don't want to bother with stupid "does she like me or not" ****, I just don't understand why she looks at me so often, I start to think I've forgotten to wear my pants or something!

She did it again today, I was walking with my mate back to halls from the lecture, she was walking further ahead, I just looked ahead and saw her looking at me again then turn her head away, *sigh*

She's pretty, but I can't tell if she feels that I'm staring at her, or she's thinks I'm just odd. She seems shy but man I'm confuzzled.

Do you girls ever look at someone repeatedly like that? for what reason? If I ever see a girl I find attractive, yes i will look, but not more than once or twice, as I'd hate to look like a creep.

Should I just try talking to her or just try ignoring it?

Sounds like shes shy, approach her and see if she wants to meet up will probably make her day :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Cherriesxo
Message her on fb and ask her about something from your course
but try and lead it in the right direction, say something along the lines of 'hey, you're doing ______ right?' when she says yeah say 'ohhh thought so, seen you a few times :smile: have you (ask question about course)'
it'll get the convo flowing
and then when you next see her and she looks and smiles you can approach her and it will be less awkward. Make sure you approach her this time though or it will get awkward.

That's the problem, she's never online on fb, so I'd feel a bit odd randomly messaging her. At the same time, I hate approaching girls when they're surrounded by their friends, big crowds make me even more nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's the problem, she's never online on fb, so I'd feel a bit odd randomly messaging her. At the same time, I hate approaching girls when they're surrounded by their friends, big crowds make me even more nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smile and say hi as you walk past
Reply 38
Original post by CharlotteB4
Sounds like shes shy, approach her and see if she wants to meet up will probably make her day :smile:

I'm probably more shy than her! This is my problem when a shy girl may like me, I can never tell, and I'm too shy to find out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm probably more shy than her! This is my problem when a shy girl may like me, I can never tell, and I'm too shy to find out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im the same i would never approach someone i just tell myself when its meant to be they will approach me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending