The Student Room Group

Study China Programme-The University of Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Thelugi
Finally!! Reserve as well!

Does the study china website let you log in to book your interview?
Reply 41
Original post by apple789

Yeap, I just tested it, I'll book my interview tomorrow morning :smile:
Reply 42
My one isn't letting me log in, I'm not sure why I'll probably try tomorrow aswell. Good luck on your interview hopefully we both get in :smile:
Reply 43

I get a page to upload passport documents and stuff, but no mention of an interview or anywhere to book a slot. :frown: They said we have to do it within 3 days right?
Whats course the programme for(Law,Medicine,Pharmacy,etcc..)?
Reply 45
Original post by baam
I get a page to upload passport documents and stuff, but no mention of an interview or anywhere to book a slot. :frown: They said we have to do it within 3 days right?

For me it's the opposite!! I have the interview page (which I've already booked and sends me an automatic email reminding me of it every time I log in, so now I have like a million emails) but I don't see the part where to upload the documents!!!!
Reply 46
Original post by Thelugi
For me it's the opposite!! I have the interview page (which I've already booked and sends me an automatic email reminding me of it every time I log in, so now I have like a million emails) but I don't see the part where to upload the documents!!!!

I just logged out and back in, and now I can book an interview slot....for February 6th lol.
Reply 47
I logged in aswell its seems to be working now. I didn't see anything on passport documents etc... what times did you book?
Reply 48
Original post by cheesypuff
Whats course the programme for(Law,Medicine,Pharmacy,etcc..)?

The programme is for any course, it doesn't matter what you study as long as it's undergraduate course, I think.
Reply 49
I logged in aswell its seems to be working now. I didn't see anything on passport documents etc... what times did you book?

I didn't book yet as it still says February 2013 for me :angry:
Reply 50
It says february 2013 but you just click on the times below then they send you the interview slot which then says june 6th etc...
Reply 51
It says february 2013 but you just click on the times below then they send you the interview slot which then says june 6th etc...

Oh I see... I would do that but now no time slots are appearing at all. This isn't the greatest online system they have....especially seeing how they store passwords in plain-text, which I found out when asking for a password reset. :confused:
Reply 52
I think you have to either try again (log out then log back in) and see if that works if not then I think you should contact them before the 3 days is up.
Reply 53
Original post by Thelugi
Hey guys, answers were meant to come out today. Have any of you received an email yet?

I sent my application on Saturday morning and received a conditional offer about 9pm last night (a strange time I know) have you heard anything yet?
Reply 54
Original post by Journa
I sent my application on Saturday morning and received a conditional offer about 9pm last night (a strange time I know) have you heard anything yet?

I have a conditional offer too :smile: have you selected your first and second choice option of university yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by baam

I uploaded my documents last night but when I log in I still cant book an interview or anything either! I'm so eager to get things rolling as well... oh well
Reply 56
Original post by kbell91
I have a conditional offer too :smile: have you selected your first and second choice option of university yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yayyy thats brilliant well done! I'm so glad i've joined this so i have some idea of who else is going before i turn up in china by myself! I've selected ECNU as my first choice, how about you?
Reply 57
Original post by Journa
Yayyy thats brilliant well done! I'm so glad i've joined this so i have some idea of who else is going before i turn up in china by myself! I've selected ECNU as my first choice, how about you?

Thanks :smile: that's what I thought, would like to know a couple of people at least first! I've selected the same as my first choice and put down fudan as my second as I can do the dates :smile: can't wait to find out which one I will be doing. Where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Journa

I also got the conditional offer (as in, I'm wait listed) and I uploaded all my stuff just now. I didn't put any preferences because apparently it's better that way if someone declines, then I'll just take the place whichever one it is. I hope that's the case :redface:
Reply 59
Original post by kbell91
Thanks :smile: that's what I thought, would like to know a couple of people at least first! I've selected the same as my first choice and put down fudan as my second as I can do the dates :smile: can't wait to find out which one I will be doing. Where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Add me on facebook that will be easier! stacey-lee davies :smile: x
If you want to that is, i'm from south durham in the north east and study Media at Teesside, how about you?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending