Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Accommodation!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ben_26
Is victoria halls your first choice?:smile:

Yeahh it is! :smile: where have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Leahjane93
Yeahh it is! :smile: where have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Victoria halls first choice, then put devonshire as my second! :smile: Where have you applied to?
Reply 62
Victoria halls as first then Trigon as second :smile: Really hoping to get victoria halls! heard a lot of people dont manage to get a place there though cus its so popular, fingers crossed though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Yeah im really hoping to get victoria as well but we'll see!:smile: What course you going to be doing?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Ben_26
Yeah im really hoping to get victoria as well but we'll see!:smile: What course you going to be doing?

Events management :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Sounds good :smile: accounting and finance, cant wait for September now!
Reply 66
Original post by Ben_26
Sounds good :smile: accounting and finance, cant wait for September now!

I know same!! freshers week is gonna be friggen amazing! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Hi,

Im Looking at Either Victoria Hall or Liberty court? Whats everyone looking at?
Reply 68
Finally decided and applied for Opal 1 and Triagon :smile:
Hey! I have an unconditional offer from Sheffield Hallam to study Events Management and I'm 90% sure I'm going to accept!

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice/info about the halls available? Victoria Halls looks good, has anyone stayed there? What halls are the best for the social side but affordable as well?

Also, anyone starting in September for Events Management?! I'm so nervous!

Thaaaanks :smile:

I've accepted my conditional offer for Events Management too! :smile:

I've applied for the forge and trigon for my accommodation too!

So excited!xx
But living in sheffield, clubs wise.. some people LOVE corp but some like me hate it! well you shouldnt wear cream haha I didnt know we were going to corp that night so like red, blue, green, purple pints all over my cream dress! haha

Plug on the otherside is my favourite! SO so good, a lot of people like it there! It's not on west street, but its not far :smile:

Just depends like people have different tastes :smile:

Sooo excited to start! xx
Original post by frannnn_x
But living in sheffield, clubs wise.. some people LOVE corp but some like me hate it! well you shouldnt wear cream haha I didnt know we were going to corp that night so like red, blue, green, purple pints all over my cream dress! haha

Plug on the otherside is my favourite! SO so good, a lot of people like it there! It's not on west street, but its not far :smile:

Just depends like people have different tastes :smile:

Sooo excited to start! xx

im glad you know where's good and where's not! I haven't got a clue! xxx
Original post by Gabby_Armstrong9
im glad you know where's good and where's not! I haven't got a clue! xxx

Haha well everyone has different tastes like some people think corp is amazing but I'm not fussed! Like people go to corp in shorts, vans and a top because its quite messy! Haha so I think I might have to give corp another try seen as the time I went I wasn't dressed for it! Haha but there's so many places to go!

But if anyone wants to know anything about clubs and that wise, you can ask me seen as I'm from Sheffield so I can help you out :smile:
Original post by frannnn_x
Haha well everyone has different tastes like some people think corp is amazing but I'm not fussed! Like people go to corp in shorts, vans and a top because its quite messy! Haha so I think I might have to give corp another try seen as the time I went I wasn't dressed for it! Haha but there's so many places to go!

But if anyone wants to know anything about clubs and that wise, you can ask me seen as I'm from Sheffield so I can help you out :smile:

True! Aw thanks :smile: xxx
I think I'm going to go for Victoria, and then opal as my two choices!! In studying physical activity, Heath and exercise science

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know same!! freshers week is gonna be friggen amazing! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone who's in her first year and she said freshers week was the best week of her life! So it looks promising

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by NicoleRobins
Ah right yeah I wanted an ensuite :smile: They both sounds nice to honest, thanks for the help :smile: I've just applied and went for The forge first and Trigon second :smile:

Same choices as me :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Gabby_Armstrong9
Hey what accomodation you decided on? My friends at the forge and loves it! Iv chosen Opal 1 for my second choice its so modern and clean inside haha :smile:

I've got the Forge down as my first and Trigon as second, glad it sounds good :biggrin:
I have just applied for The Forge, so excited!! Hope I have a big cluster flat not a small one :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by JennyLawless
I have just applied for The Forge, so excited!! Hope I have a big cluster flat not a small one :smile:

Same here I want to live with many people not just a few. A six bedroom flat I'd be happy with :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending