The Student Room Group

Hilf mir lieber Gott

Hi evry1, i'm studyin French, Economics, CHemistry, Biology and.. German AS levels.

The thing is i have NO lessons for German and am relying on GCSE German to get me through. Good as my german is, rather was, i am really struggling this year. Does anyone know where i can get hold of EDEXCEL past papers/mark schemes?

I'm doing units 1 and2 this year and unit 3 (oral) next year. Does anyone know of a nice juicy topic that i could research for my oral and could anyone give me any help?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
What? Perfectly formed imperative, helfen + dative, correct strong adjective ending... you need help? :p:

Oral topic, ugh. Das deutsche Schulsystem? Die Berliner Mauer? Die Nazizeit? Some German artist / composer / famous person? Very much depends what you're interested in. I'd be happy to help you on the actual German, I'm certainly not researching for you or anyone ever, I'm still doing mine now and have been since Christmas, it's hell. Oral exam in a week... :p:

You can get past papers from any self-respecting school. :p: That's where I got all mine from. Unfortunately they're all scribbled all over and stuff and my scanner's broken anyway although if I could help you I would... but just go in on Monday and ask for a few. Also, talk a bit of German. Helps a lot.

Viel Glück!

Edit: please note that today is 7th May and your German exams are on 23rd May, and that you're probably going to be working through things like French orals and so on... would put me off slightly (but then that'd only make me more determined to do it :biggrin:).
Reply 2
Vielen dank. Aber mein Deutsch ist total... Bockmist.:frown: Ich habe niemand wer ich deutsche mitsprechen kann (i think i made that last bit up) und alle meine Freunden haben ihr Deutsch vergessen. (i bet you can picka few holes in the grammar there)
Hi! Ich bin Carole..ich mache mein Abitur auch aber in Franzoesisch ,Deutsch, Biologie und Chemie. Ich mochte jemand dass ich auch mitzusprechen konnen
.Mein email/msn ist [email protected]. Fur mein AS Deutsch Sprechen prufung werde ich uber Freiburg sprechen. Ich brauche eine Freunde die mir fragen konnen weil die Konversation nicht meine Strengheit ist. ( dnt question the grammar! lool:smile:)
Reply 4
myns [email protected]
(iv added u prinzessin1988 btw)

ne1 els wants to speak deutsch/frnch welcome

Latest

Trending

Trending