Napier Vet Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I hope we hear back soon :\ surely they wont make us wait til May
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 21
Original post by megan_95
hey i have an interview for vet nursing tomorrow, anyone know any ways to prepare? thanks!

Hey! I've got an interview next Monday and was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for it? or maybe what they ask? it would be really helpful as i'm really nervous! hope your interview went well:smile:
Reply 22
I think it definately be May! - just be yourself and take part in the group discussion - not allowed to discuss particulars of interviews etc on here be prepared for a wait with individual interviews uo to 4-5 pm mind you we did have bad snow and everything was running late. - walk around the uni, nice place, Easy to find.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by tasminmac
Hey! I've got an interview next Monday and was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for it? or maybe what they ask? it would be really helpful as i'm really nervous! hope your interview went well:smile:

Hey we are not allowed to say what was in it but yeah make sure you take part in the discussion and just show your committed to the course! I was really nervous too but I found it a bit more relaxed than I thought it would have been so don't get too nervous, good luck!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by megan_95
Hey we are not allowed to say what was in it but yeah make sure you take part in the discussion and just show your committed to the course! I was really nervous too but I found it a bit more relaxed than I thought it would have been so don't get too nervous, good luck!

Oh okay:smile: thanks for the advice!
Reply 25
hey! just wondering if any of you guys have heard back from napier after your interviews if you had one?!:smile:
Reply 26
some heard back already
Reply 27
hey! just wondering if any of you guys have heard back from napier after your interviews if you had one?!:smile:

I heard back from Napier yesterday if that helps.
Reply 28
I haven't heard either.. so intense having to wait!! Fingers crossed :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Ems8381
I heard back from Napier yesterday if that helps.

how did you do?:smile:
Reply 30
I heard back from them yesterday, guessing they are sending out all replies now!
Reply 31
how did you do?:smile:

I got an offer from them , Just need to make a decision now as I have heard back from everywhere else I applied.
Reply 32
Original post by Ems8381
I got an offer from them , Just need to make a decision now as I have heard back from everywhere else I applied.

Ahh well done did you get a conditional? I got an offer too! What are your other offers?:smile:
Reply 33
Original post by smiddyk
I heard back from them yesterday, guessing they are sending out all replies now!

I just heard back too! What did you get? They took their time to get back to us haha!
Reply 34
I just heard back too! What did you get? They took their time to get back to us haha!

I got an unconditional :biggrin: what did you get? I know! I was beginning to panic as the 8th of May deadline isn't far away haha
Reply 35
Ahh well done did you get a conditional? I got an offer too! What are your other offers?:smile:

yeah I got a Conditional . I've got Conditionals from Hartpury, Harper Adams and RVC. You got any from anywhere else?
Reply 36
Original post by smiddyk
I got an unconditional :biggrin: what did you get? I know! I was beginning to panic as the 8th of May deadline isn't far away haha

Well done! I got a conditional so i really hope i get the grades! Same! cause this was the only uni i applied for cause there's no other uni's that do it in scotland so i was so scared i wouldn't get in!
Reply 37
Original post by Ems8381
yeah I got a Conditional . I've got Conditionals from Hartpury, Harper Adams and RVC. You got any from anywhere else?

what are your conditions? aw that's really good! where do you think you will go? napier is the only place i applied for so if i don't get my conditions i have no idea what i'm going to do!
Reply 38
what are your conditions? aw that's really good! where do you think you will go? napier is the only place i applied for so if i don't get my conditions i have no idea what i'm going to do!
I have to get the grades for all of them and then for Harper Adams I have to get 1 more weeks work experience as they want 4. Have you seen what the Napier Facilities are like ?
Reply 39
Original post by Ems8381
I have to get the grades for all of them and then for Harper Adams I have to get 1 more weeks work experience as they want 4. Have you seen what the Napier Facilities are like ?

oh ok! yeah when I had my interview I had a look around, I thought everything looked quite nice! are you from Scotland?

Quick Reply

Latest