The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Napier Vet Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by macpp
ahh good luck guys!! I'm travelling from west coast so will probs need to go the night before :/ I applied to four other uni's but this is the only vet nursing one so fingers crossed!! :smile:

Good luck to you too ! When is your interview?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 81
next week :s-smilie: what recent news are you looking at? I was advised to make sur eI'm up to date on recent vet nursing news so I know what I'm talking about if I get asked my opinion but I have no idea what would be relevant haha
Reply 82
I have no idea where to even look ! Any advice ? I have the pure fear in going to get asked something I've no idea about and I just freeze up haha ! My interview is tomorrow x
Reply 83
no! I just googled it which didn't really help, I know they're reviewing the hunting live animals with dog act at the moment so maybe? but that's not really related :/ GOOD LUCK (again) let me know how it is!
Reply 84
I googled it and had a read through something's but everything's so different WAH haha thank you I will do x
Reply 85
Original post by macpp
no! I just googled it which didn't really help, I know they're reviewing the hunting live animals with dog act at the moment so maybe? but that's not really related :/ GOOD LUCK (again) let me know how it is!

Hi the interview is honestly fine, you do a written essay thing and have the choice of 4 questions they just want to see your essay writing skills though not the actual content and the group discussion is fine just make sure you give your opinions ! The individual interview is really casual so don't worry
Reply 86
has anyone had their offer yet? just got an unconditional so buzzing!!
Reply 87
Original post by kelllyx

Well done! I got a conditional offer!😁
Reply 88
Original post by Carys17
Well done! I got a conditional offer!😁

Aw well done ! Is this your first choice ?
Reply 89
Original post by kelllyx
Aw well done ! Is this your first choice ?

Yeah, I applied to barony as well as my second choice but didn't get into that. I was at the Napier interview last Friday too
Reply 90
Original post by Carys17
Yeah, I applied to barony as well as my second choice but didn't get into that. I was at the Napier interview last Friday too

Awww gutted, I don't even recognise your name ! I got into barony but need to find a full time placement so think I'm gonna accept the napier offer x
Reply 91
Original post by kelllyx
Awww gutted, I don't even recognise your name ! I got into barony but need to find a full time placement so think I'm gonna accept the napier offer x

Yeah, I can't put a face to your name either. Aw that's good you got an offfer for it though!
Reply 92
Original post by Carys17
Yeah, I can't put a face to your name either. Aw that's good you got an offfer for it though!

you too! hope you meet your conditions and ill maybe see you in september:smile:
Original post by kelllyx
Hi, I got an unconditional! was wondering if anyone was travelling in from Glasgow?
Reply 94
Original post by nikkimartin
Hi, I got an unconditional! was wondering if anyone was travelling in from Glasgow?
Hi, im travelling from paisley! are you moving or commuting?
Original post by kelllyx
Hi, im travelling from paisley! are you moving or commuting?
Im just commuting in on the train I think, Edinburgh is so expensive to get a flat in !
Reply 96
Im just commuting in on the train I think, Edinburgh is so expensive to get a flat in !
thats exactly what im thinking works cheaper commuting especially if we get a placement at home and stuff! where in glasgow are you from? x
Original post by kelllyx
thats exactly what im thinking works cheaper commuting especially if we get a placement at home and stuff! where in glasgow are you from? x
yeah theres loads near me, eh Partick in Glasgow, you?
Reply 98
yeah theres loads near me, eh Partick in Glasgow, you?

paisley! just where reid kerr college if you know where that is.
Original post by kelllyx
paisley! just where reid kerr college if you know where that is.
don't really know paisley sorry, you getting the train in then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending