The Student Room Group

Are there any places that do a joint Engineering and Economics degree

I can't really make my mind up about what to take for Uni. I kinda wanted to do Architecture but i am not really really passionate about it so i don't want to go for a really career specific course. Atm I take Further Maths, Art, Physics and Economics. I really enjoy economics but i would prefer to have a creative job in the future and believe engineering or architecture will provide me with that. I still really want to take economics. The only course I have found is at Oxford and is Engineering Economics management. It is incredibly hard to get into Oxford though and I don't think i will. So i was wondering if anywhere else do similar courses. Thank you
Reply 1
UCL do an Engineering with Business Finance course. All of the finance and economics lectures are done in LSE.
Reply 2
Original post by Take
UCL do an Engineering with Business Finance course. All of the finance and economics lectures are done in LSE.

Thank you soo much it looks like exactly the thing i was looking for
Reply 3
Any one of you have received offer from UCL for Engineering with Business Finance ? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Aryanto
Any one of you have received offer from UCL for Engineering with Business Finance ? :smile:

Only acknowledgements, no offers as of yet. Do they interview for the course?
Reply 5
Original post by Take
Only acknowledgements, no offers as of yet. Do they interview for the course?

Only acknowledgements too but i think international student does not need interview. I really wish can get in to this course. :smile: Still waiting for this offer ... :smile: Do you apply other universities ? Similar Course ?
Reply 6
Anybody received offer from UCL ?

Quick Reply

Latest