The Student Room Group

Is this the sexiest man that ever lived??

Scroll to see replies

Damn!
Reply 61
nonny nonny.
Reply 62
mmmmmm...except for the pic of him smoking. yuk
Nope, he's nothing special.

The pictures of him in the t-shirt are better though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by onandon
he so masculine ...................................Note:I mean Marlon in his PRIME!

Hubba bubba......the definition of HOT ^
(I still prefer Ian somerhalder)
Reply 66
Original post by HeavyTeddy
That's a complete misreading. Rape may never have happened, sure it could be argued that it was heavily suggested so that's what the audience may have thought, but it would be too simplistic to just say that rape definitely happened. Elia Kazan's production of A Streetcar Named Desire was accurate and stayed true to the original script, why? Because in the script rape was never mentioned and if you want I can quote the passage to you.
This is a Marlon Brando young looks appreciation thread! :P
Original post by onandon
This is a Marlon Brando young looks appreciation thread! :P

Fair enough, I just wanted to point something out that I felt I needed too. Apologies for disrupting your thread.
Reply 68
Original post by WildBerrySpirit
Nope, he's nothing special. The pictures of him in the t-shirt are better though.
nothing special?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
who exactly is he?

Both him and Marlon are pretty attractive I agree.
Reply 72
:drool:
Gorgeous
no, its me and i am still alive
I personally do not think his all that

Henry Cavill is thou!!! lol
Reply 76
Original post by daisy-rosie
I personally do not think his all that
Henry does have that manly classic Hollywood look.As for Brando this might change your mind> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lToyPAUyE
Original post by HeavyTeddy
That's a complete misreading. Rape may never have happened, sure it could be argued that it was heavily suggested so that's what the audience may have thought, but it would be too simplistic to just say that rape definitely happened. Elia Kazan's production of A Streetcar Named Desire was accurate and stayed true to the original script, why? Because in the script rape was never mentioned and if you want I can quote the passage to you.

Quote it, because as far as I remember, the original play script had Blanche smashing a bottle and threatening it against Stanley, Stanley twisting it out of her hand and then picking her up and carrying her to the bed. Then the stage directions call for a quick fade out.

They obviously weren't going to show her getting raped on stage, but I don't understand how you wouldn't believe it happened after seeing the above events.

And no, Elia Kazan's script did not stay entirely true. For starters, Blanche's husband was gay in the original play script and Blanche catches him in bed with someone. Was that mentioned in the movie at all? I think not.
Original post by onandon
Henry does have that manly classic Hollywood look.As for Brando this might change your mind> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lToyPAUyE

Nope I am afraid I just don't find him to be as nice as henry
Reply 79
Na. The 4th and last pic are hot, but generally I'm not feeling it.

Andrew Lincoln on the other hand....

OOFT!! :fan:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest