The Student Room Group

Ucas Extra help! + Clearing

Basically i declined all 5 of my offers because i decided i wanted to move away.
So i want to study law, i was just wondering if Northumbria would be in Ucas Extra for Law (Exempting) or if it would be in clearing?

One last thing, can i find a list of the 2012 clearing just for peice of mind and to look at :smile: Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Fazzzz_94
Basically i declined all 5 of my offers because i decided i wanted to move away.
So i want to study law, i was just wondering if Northumbria would be in Ucas Extra for Law (Exempting) or if it would be in clearing?

One last thing, can i find a list of the 2012 clearing just for peice of mind and to look at :smile: Thank you!

you have as much knowledge as anyone over whether Northumbria will be in Clearing.

Sent from my GT-S5363
If they have places spare then they'll be in clearing & extra.
Reply 3
the best way to find out would be to phone the law admissions team at Northumbria and ask them - they'll be able to tell you :smile:

Hi,

We're almost certain that it will be availble through UCAS Extra. It's too early to know whether it will be availble through clearing but we expect it to.

Kind Regards,

Dan
Northumbria University
Reply 5
Original post by Dan@Northumbria
Hi,

We're almost certain that it will be availble through UCAS Extra. It's too early to know whether it will be availble through clearing but we expect it to.

Kind Regards,

Dan
Northumbria University

Thankyou so much! Lifts a massive weight off of my shoulders too hear that from a Northumbria representative!! :smile:
Reply 6
I don't think you can apply through extra if you have declined offers, it's only for if you've been rejected x
Reply 7
Original post by MegMoo12
I don't think you can apply through extra if you have declined offers, it's only for if you've been rejected x

:lies:

Sent from my GT-S5363
Reply 8
Original post by MegMoo12

If you have declined all of you offers you are definitely eligible to go through UCAS Extra
Reply 9
Fair enough, that's me being stupid...
Reply 10
THANKS GUYS! I got in through Extra! OHHHAPPY DAYS!
THANKS GUYS! I got in through Extra! OHHHAPPY DAYS!

:bl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending