The Student Room Group

Need your most crazy student stories!

jg
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How is this going "to help soon to be students on what student life is really like"? I mean, I have a couple of relatively crazy stories, but my day to day life as a student involves a lot of studying, a bit of music and the occassional pint in the pub or night out...
Reply 2
jghjg
(edited 9 years ago)
and the fictional stories begin.................................
Reply 4
Original post by consumed by stuff
and the fictional stories begin.................................

you got one to tell or dress up?
Original post by holmes221
I'm creating a website/blog hoping to help soon to be students on what student life is really like or just give current students something to have a laugh with. Think of as a collection of experiences like uni confessions/ladbible.

http://realuniexperiences.blogspot.co.uk/

If you have a good story to tell then send me a quick message :smile: :colondollar:

Ok, brace yourself, because you're not going to believe this but I swear to god it's true.

One day, I woke up early and actually did some work without going out and getting pissed or shagging 27 birds in an hour.

Now, I'll understand if you don't believe me, but I swear it happened.
Reply 6
Original post by officelinebacker
Ok, brace yourself, because you're not going to believe this but I swear to god it's true.

One day, I woke up early and actually did some work without going out and getting pissed or shagging 27 birds in an hour.

thats normal at my uni
you got one to tell or dress up?

i got and drunk stories are boring and forgetable.

a bit like me , but without the i got drunk stories.
Reply 8
Student life is not exciting and crazy :|
Reply 9
Original post by Sades
Student life is not exciting and crazy :|

But do they have funny experiences to tell, unless your a hermit then of course!
Reply 10
dam
I'm creating a website/blog hoping to help soon to be students on what student life is really like or just give current students something to have a laugh with. Think of as a collection of experiences like uni confessions/ladbible.

If you have a good story to tell then send me a quick message :smile: :colondollar:

If I want to read amusing student stories I go to Confessions of a Uni Student on Facebook. I don't need a different host for stories and no-one else does, your idea is a lost cause, find something more original to produce.

I just checked out your website and oh my word you have commited "newfag" suicide, by being the umpteenth person to use those 'rage comic faces' you are not funny, they weren't funny the first time and they certainly are not now. Stop while you can, you are seriously lacking originality and whatever effort you continue to invest in your stupid project will be wasted.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Halogenation
If I want to read amusing student stories I go to Confessions of a Uni Student on Facebook. I don't need a different host for stories and no-one else does, your idea is a lost cause, find something more original to produce.

I just checked out your website and oh my word you have commited "newfag" suicide, by being the umpteenth person to use those 'rage comic faces' you are not funny, they weren't funny the first time and they certainly are not now. Stop while you can, you are seriously lacking originality and whatever effort you continue to invest in your stupid project will be wasted.

Thank God I don't pay attention to people like you anymore.
Its a cool idea, the blog needs a bit of work but it could be something good :smile:
Original post by officelinebacker

OH MY GOD NO WAY REALLY I MEAN NOT BEING PISSED OR FOR THAT MATTER GETTING UP FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN SEX WOW YOUR A MACHINE (lol I amuse myself):biggrin:
Reply 15
One time I skipped class to work on my fort by the river......

that was in year 8

There was actually a thread like this a few months ago in the Student Life Forum that had loads of pages of responses - maybe you could take stuff from there?
I think it might have also been called crazy university stories.
I heard someone say, with no sarcasm in their voice at all, "Trust me, I read it on the internet."
I just had a look through your blog and it's actually a very good idea for a website. However, the content you've posted so far is ****, to say the least. Firstly, it seems you're encouraging freshers to take up smoking with the promise that it will help them make friends with your 'why smoking will make you popular' post. You probably didn't mean it in that way..Oh wait, actually you did, "you can chit chat, meet fellow fresher smokers (which there will plenty of after following this tip)" This pretty much sums up what kind of blog this is.

As someone has already said, the blog needs a bit of work (content/ style of writing etc etc) and it could actually turn out very good, because it really is a good idea. Also, I think trying to make it different and not a 'censored idealistic version of student life' is a nice, fresh idea, but you're just going about it the wrong way.
Reply 19
Original post by PopDaRouge
There was actually a thread like this a few months ago in the Student Life Forum that had loads of pages of responses - maybe you could take stuff from there?
I think it might have also been called crazy university stories.

Ok cool might check it out I made this thread because I dont want to just rip peoples stories without permission :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest