The Student Room Group

should I message this girl?

So I know this girl from cadets and she put up a link for ask.fm on her fb page so i took the opportunity to ask her "would you have sex with a friend if he asked?" and she said yeah probably so I said i wanna ask but i'm nervous about you finding out who I am. She eeplied " dont worry its cool, pop up" but I don't know if i should cos im worried about if she'll tell everyone im a desparate loser or whatever, what should i do?
Original post by Anonymous
So I know this girl from cadets and she put up a link for ask.fm on her fb page so i took the opportunity to ask her "would you have sex with a friend if he asked?" and she said yeah probably so I said i wanna ask but i'm nervous about you finding out who I am. She eeplied " dont worry its cool, pop up" but I don't know if i should cos im worried about if she'll tell everyone im a desparate loser or whatever, what should i do?

Do you talk to her much? If you didn't, it would be creeeeepy to but if you and her get on and have a bit of chemistry, I would say to go for it, if it's not too late now :3

It is a bit of a loser-y thing to do, but I doubt you're the first nor last to have wondered the same thing :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending