The Student Room Group

Straight guy dilemma

The other night, this 20yo straight Russian guy I know somewhat (we only ever played poker as a group a lot) asked me to come round and get **** faced cause he was feeling low.

So I did and then he started getting weird, I can't remember the exact order of events (**** faced) but he asked me loads of graphic questions about sex, like what I'm good at and what I like. He kept sticking his head between my legs and even bit me (I took the pic as proof his head was between my legs,don't wanna be seen as a predatory gay) he kept masturbating in front of me and saying I should too as it's so good on md. Grabbed my genitals, listed reasons he wished he was gay and listed reasons he never could be.

What the hell?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How long did it take him to take his trousers off before you realised...
Reply 2
I don't remember I was hammered, I just remember him laying on the bed masturbating telling me how good it felt and I was just like "ahh OK"
Original post by Maxisussex
The other night, this 20yo straight Russian guy I know somewhat (we only ever played poker as a group a lot) asked me to come round and get **** faced cause he was feeling low.

So I did and then he started getting weird, I can't remember the exact order of events (**** faced) but he asked me loads of graphic questions about sex, like what I'm good at and what I like. He kept sticking his head between my legs and even bit me (I took the pic as proof his head was between my legs,don't wanna be seen as a predatory gay) he kept masturbating in front of me and saying I should too as it's so good on md. Grabbed my genitals, listed reasons he wished he was gay and listed reasons he never could be.

What the hell?

Yeah. This never happened. Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
Yeah. This never happened. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Yeah ofc. I bit the inside of my thigh myself.
You have been bit by a gay.

So now you become one.
Reply 6
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
You have been bit by a gay.

So now you become one.

I am gay and he knows that.
Yeah ofc. I bit the inside of my thigh myself.

It doesn't look like a bite mark to me. Still not believing. :noway:
Reply 8
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
It doesn't look like a bite mark to me. Still not believing. :noway:

I have better **** to do than make up stories on a forum of teen emo's. I only posted here as not to bring it up in discussions with friends. I'm sorry you all live your lives in twilight books and don't actually have any real issues.
I am gay and he knows that.

Then whats the problem?
Reply 10
Then whats the problem?

Because he is supposed to be "straight" and it's not like in the "movies" where a camp guy answers the door to a straight hottie "your vashing machine is broken ya" it was awkward and I didn't know how to respond, I don't know what to say to him now (he owes me £60) I don't want him preemptively telling our mutual friends I tried it on (that's why I took the bite mark pic to prove he keep sticking his head between my legs) but apparently it looks like I did it with a vacuum (according to one reply) so clearly not worthy evidence to support my case.

That is my ultimate issue, young,straight,innocent guy vs slightly promiscuous gay guy. Who would you think came onto who? I don't want our friends thinking I'm a sexual predator when I didn't do anything or encourage it at all.
Reply 11
That is my ultimate issue, young,straight,innocent guy vs slightly promiscuous gay guy. Who would you think came onto who? I don't want our friends thinking I'm a sexual predator when I didn't do anything or encourage it at all.

Why do you say that he's innocent and you're not? Your friends would be absurd to think you're a "sexual predator" when you weren't the one who initiated it.

Just remember that he was the one who asked to have sex with you, not the other way around.

I can't offer much advice in terms of making it feel less awkward, I'm afraid.
Reply 12
Original post by Treeroy

Why do you say that he's innocent and you're not? Your friends would be absurd to think you're a "sexual predator" when you weren't the one who initiated it.

Just remember that he was the one who asked to have sex with you, not the other way around.

I can't offer much advice in terms of making it feel less awkward, I'm afraid.

Because if he's afraid I'll say something, he might give an alternate version of events first. Then if someone asks me, I can tell the truth but it'll just look like a desperate,embarrassed denial.

He's a "straight" guy, I'm gay, who's version would you believe?
Reply 13
Because if he's afraid I'll say something, he might give an alternate version of events first. Then if someone asks me, I can tell the truth but it'll just look like a desperate,embarrassed denial.

He's a "straight" guy, I'm gay, who's version would you believe?

Your rhetorical question is a good point, but surely your friends would believe you rather than him. (Unless he's friends with your friends.)

I don't imagine that, if he's straight, it's something he would talk about, no matter what. If you don't say anything, I can almost guarantee he won't either.

I personally have never spoken of my sexual experience with another guy (I'm straight), nor do I wish to.
Because he is supposed to be "straight" and it's not like in the "movies" where a camp guy answers the door to a straight hottie "your vashing machine is broken ya" it was awkward and I didn't know how to respond, I don't know what to say to him now (he owes me £60) I don't want him preemptively telling our mutual friends I tried it on (that's why I took the bite mark pic to prove he keep sticking his head between my legs) but apparently it looks like I did it with a vacuum (according to one reply) so clearly not worthy evidence to support my case.

Im sorry to say I think the only thing that picture is evidence of is that your a bit of a nutter, I mean, how awkard is showing that picture going to be :eek:
Reply 15
Original post by Treeroy
Your rhetorical question is a good point, but surely your friends would believe you rather than him. (Unless he's friends with your friends.)

I don't imagine that, if he's straight, it's something he would talk about, no matter what. If you don't say anything, I can almost guarantee he won't either.

I personally have never spoken of my sexual experience with another guy (I'm straight), nor do I wish to.

Good point, I guess he might keep quiet in the hope I'll say nothing and eventually it'll be forgotten. Thank you for your reply. After some of the silly response from other posters I had almost given up seeking anonymous advice.
Reply 16
Im sorry to say I think the only thing that picture is evidence of is that your a bit of a nutter, I mean, how awkard is showing that picture going to be :eek:

That picture is of the bite mark which he was only able to do by constantly resting is head on my lap when he was being weird. It's not like I let anything happen and have DNA evidence in my anus to prove anything.
Reply 17
To be honest this dude clearly isn't straight or he was so high/ drunk that he just didn't know what he was doing..either way you could have had your way with him but you blew it.

What the hell?

Umhum, and you didn't leave when it got creepy because? But you stayed even when he starting tugging away because? :rolleyes:
1/10
Reply 19
Original post by Jimbo1234
Umhum, and you didn't leave when it got creepy because? But you stayed even when he starting tugging away because? :rolleyes:
1/10

I'd spent a tonne of money on MDMA and bottles or martini and vodka, as if I'm just gonna leave after spending all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending