The Student Room Group

Should I go blonde or stay brunette, pics

Basically, i am brunette now but want to go blonde but i dont know if i will be "hotter" and prettier blonde than what i am now.

There is a pic of me below and a pic of someone in the colour i want to be.

Scroll to see replies

Brunette.
Original post by Dumdedoobie
Brunette.

This.
Reply 3
Please please don't end up like the unfortunate creature on the right
blonde. fudge stereotypes
Reply 5
Brunette.
Reply 6
i uploaded the wrong photo :P i mean that brunette photo or this colour
Attachment not found
Reply 7
Brunette, or you'll have to bleach your hair and ruin it. All my friends who bleached their hair regretted it.
stay brunette
(edited 11 years ago)
Blonde looks extremely good on u !!! It makes ur handsome face splash out !!! Better then brunette ( I think but i ofcourse could be wrong ) ...
Reply 10
Brunette. (And you're beautiful.)
Brunette
Reply 12
Definitely brunette.
Brunette looks prettier. :smile:
Da brown.
Reply 15
Go with brunette, it suits you. :smile:
Reply 16
Brunette looks more GF material, blonde looks more like a ONS kind of thing. They both look good but i'd say brunette
Brunnetes ( not all but u ) look very sexy with blond hair, the peppers made a song about it !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e80tihaeMqQ
Reply 18
idk
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MOTORMADX
first of all, a massive salute to you for having the courage to put up pics, i would never do that, especially in tsr.The blonde colour gives you this very... ..very... sexy hot look:biggrin: , whereas the brunette gives you a more classy elegant look, what do you want people to think of you when they see you. 1) omg , she is sooo hot!!!!, i gotta get her number 2) wow, she beautiful, this one looks like a keeper. its really up to you, what ever the one you feel the most comfortable with is the best colour for you.

The blonde one is of Vanessa Hudgens.

OP, stick with brown IMO. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending