The Student Room Group

Social Work Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
definately jim. wonder how many folk will get that same letter of rejection and no query it. may still get rejected anyway but least this time ill know its cause I just dont meet the mark this time. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Shouldn't be too long now surely...need to be put out of our misery lol
Reply 82
I know cause SAAS opens april so well need to apply for that if were in. be really annoyed if i need to apply for that then dont get in. gggrrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wilaggy
I know cause SAAS opens april so well need to apply for that if were in. be really annoyed if i need to apply for that then dont get in. gggrrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can only really apply for SAAS when you know where you're going anyway, and you have until the 30th June to do it so plenty of time! Unis should be getting back to you before 31st March though.

Good luck guys! :smile:
Just phoned both UWS and Strath as to why a didnt get in. UWS is because a dont have standard grade maths and Strath are goin to email an attatchment with feedback. But im guessin if UWS want maths, then they all will. Have yous heard anything? Im just waiting on Cale now. Hopefully the reply soon so i can figure out what im goin to do lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
When did UWS get back to you Andrew? I'm still waiting to hear from all three...
That was a month ago, but a wasnt really aware that you could phone for feedback lol. Thats a good sign, things are goin good for you :biggrin:!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Not counting my chickens yet Andrew, just wish I hear soon one way or the other :smile:
Hi all,

I have an interview on Monday for the Msc SW at RGU. Anyone else?
Reply 89
Hi killingmoon,

Nope, we are waiting to hear regarding BA (Hons). Wilaggy, Andrew and I haven't applied for RGU though...good luck for your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
still no word guys and thats me off to florida. hope to see some good news on here on my return. speak soon.x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Hope you and the family have a great time Arlene :smile:
Reply 92
Just heard a friend of a friend has been accepted for Cale...nerves kicking in big time :frown:
awk jeez :frown: at least we kno thats them sending out successfuls/unsuccessfuls! youl be fine :smile: ive also applied for a BA Education and Social Services at Langside and James Watt, Greenock :smile: so hopefully hear back from them at some point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Has anyone heard anything yet? No word this end! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still not heard from Cale, but a girl im on placement with got a conditional from UWS for social work :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by AndrewGalbraith
Still not heard from Cale, but a girl im on placement with got a conditional from UWS for social work :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah damn, seeing others getting offers and you haven't heard anything is very disheartening.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive also heard someone on my course but other class got offered a conditional for Strath!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by AndrewGalbraith
Ive also heard someone on my course but other class got offered a conditional for Strath!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did they hear Andrew?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Been offered a place at Strathclyde...on the conditions I send them a copy of my qualifications...I'm sure I can manage that!!! Good luck everybody else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest